Terrible place to stay, if I could give it a 0 I would!!! When we arrived we had honestly wondered if it doubled as a homeless shelter. There were people all over out front smoking. It looked like they had been sitting there for days.
When we got up to our room (which was marketed as a suite) we were honestly disgusted . It smelled bad, was terribly humid, the air conditioner ran like a freight train and the whole room was just dirty. There was a kitchen but nothing was provided. It really was a glorified counter with a fridge and microwave.
The couch and chairs looked like they rescued them from a dumpster. We had no choice but to sleep there because we got into DC late. We went down for breakfast the next morning and were horrified! There was a man who brought a beer box in and filled it with rolls and doughnuts. I seriously couldn't believe what I was seeing, so we had to find another place to stay! I would consider this hotel unsafe for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria