Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$187
View deal
Booking.comUS$187
SpringHill SuitesUS$198
Hotels.comUS$187
TravelocityUS$187
PricelineUS$187
Orbitz.comUS$187
All reviews free parking old town complimentary breakfast dc area oatmeal front desk staff the breakfast area national harbor bed was comfortable fitness center toilet erick metro couch proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022

We were concluding a week long trip to the East coast from various places in New York and Pennsylvania, and we stayed here on Thursday Night, December 30 due to a very early morning flight from DCA.

We checked in at about 4:45PM. The front desk person who checked us in was very friendly and took care of answering any questions that we had.

I booked a one night only stay on Points. I cannot comment on breakfast, as we left too early. I also cannot comment on the fitness center. The parking was plentiful with both outdoor and under cover parking. Parking is free at this property.

We had Room 404 on the 4th Floor. Overall, it was a nice room. It was just for two people, so we didn't have to use the pull out or trundle bed. The room was very spacious with a desk, couch, table, little convenience center with coffeemaker, microwave and refrigerator. The King Bed didn't seem like a King bed; however, I definitely could be wrong.

The bathroom was split up so that the toilet was in one room with a very small sink and the other half of the bathroom had the full sink and shower. I liked this setup.

The only issue I had was that at about 1am, the air conditioner/heating unit started making a very annoying noise that continued throughout the night. I would have asked to move; however, I had less than three hours of sleep left. I am sure if I would visit again, it would probably be a five star stay.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed 4 November 2021

We were in town for a family event and this hotel was a perfect location for our events, but also about a 15 minute walk to metro. The hotel itself was nice, clean and seemed relatively new. Our was spacious and quiet. Clean and the shower was nice. Staff were also friendly and the complimentary breakfast included fresh fruit and yogurt. There were also some hot items as well as other cold options.

A terrific walking/bike path is right out the door for an outdoor workout. I'd recommend this hotel for a stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank tikidream
Reviewed 24 October 2021

We booked the SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town for a one night visit while sightseeing in the area. Upon arriving we were greeted by the front desk staff who quickly checked us in and offered some dining suggestions after we asked. We found our room to be very spacious and clean as one would expect from SpringHill Suites. The bed was comfortable and pillows were so so, but my wife and I both got a good night sleep. Breakfast was typical hotel fare with eggs, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and juices. We will surely consider this hotel if we are in the area again.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

We stayed here because of the proximity to the National Harbor and Old Town Alexandria. The hotel was easily accessible. Parking was free and under the hotel. A free breakfast was served in the morning and it was okay. I received a text when my room was ready for check in. The room was ready much earlier than the stated check in time. That was a major plus for us. The suite was nice and the highlight was the one and a half bathrooms. The disappointment with this choice of hotel was there was no swimming pool. When I searched for places to stay that was one of my criteria. It was advertised as having a pool; it no longer is. We even saw a sign in the hotel that had pool on it. We did enjoy our stay otherwise.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Although there is little in walking distance, the hotel is right off the highways. Great base for VA but traffic is bad into and out of DC. The staff was pleasant and we slept well - very quiet. A few minute drive to Old Town.

Room tip: Garage parking is free but tight
Date of stay: July 2021