US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$133
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$146
US$129
Kimpton
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$129
US$116
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$123
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$166
US$159
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$139
US$123
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$149
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$111
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parkingseparate toiletmetro stationwater closetshower areaeisenhower avenuefree breakfastold townturkey sausagepull out sofaroom layoutdc areadesk areaoatmealshuttle servicesitting areaking suite
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Room:
-Very modern. I liked the fact that the water closet was separate from the shower and main sink.
- Bed: Very comfortable and provided a great night's rest.
- Living area was spacious and separated from the bed by a room divider.

Free Breakfast:
- Hot items consisted of; eggs, sausage, oatmeal. waffles, toast and bagels.
- Cold items; cereal, muffins, yogurt, fruit and juice.

Lobby:
Very spacious and clean.

Desk Staff:
Very courteous and friendly.

Free parking under the hotel and in their parking lot.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room on the opposite side of the train tracks.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Carla P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear J_N_717,

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to Alexandria and that you found our staff courteous and friendly.

We look forward to your next visit!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located right off if 95. It is in a business area but very close to restaurants, shopping and entertainment . The surrounding area is a very nice . I stayed in a double bed room . It had a separate sitting area with couch and a desk. The room had a large closet also . What I liked best was a toilet and sink in there own dedicated room and a shower/tub/sink in another . Great for two or more people . Room was modern and very clean . Beds were very comfortable . You will feel very safe and comfortable here.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sterobfer

Dear Sterobfer,

Thank you for sharing your amazing remarks of the SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest. I am happy to read that you felt comfortable and that our location made your stay even better.

We hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I was recently here for a business meeting and the last snow of the season. The hotel is quite modern with all the current decorating touches of a HGTV room - you know separate toilet room from shower. Sliding barn door style doors on both the toilet room and the shower room. I had a king room with a desk divider that made you feel like you had a living room with couch and desk and then a bedroom. Would be great for longer term stays. Breakfast was okay - scrambled egg nuggets both days. Would hope for a fresh fruit salad ... Front desk staff were helpful and welcoming. Only downside the obnoxious middle school girls that were staying on my floor. Would push in front of you to get on the elevator - ran up and down the hall - slam their doors... but I know, they need somewhere to stay. Obviously their parents and chaperones did not teach to hotel etiquette.

Room Tip: Ask what floor the school groups are!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Carla P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Cori W,

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest.

I am happy to learn that you found our hotel nice and clean and that our staff was welcoming and helpful. We do occasionally have tour groups at our hotel and especially at this time of the year as it is the peak season. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you letting us know about the issues you encountered.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Alexandria.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I traveled with my daughter and her friends so they could attend Katsuco to get to their event in in National Harbor. I gotta say for that type of weekend this was the BEST hotel to stay at. The front desk staff was great in helping me with directions to give 3 young adults. Very attentive and helpful in all aspects of the trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Margie M

Dear Margie M,

Thank you for you review about your experience at the SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest. I am glad you found our hotel location perfect for the event at the National Harbor.

I am delighted to learn that you found our Front Desk staff attentive and helpful. I hope your daughter and her friends had fun at the convention!

Thank you again for your valued feedback and we hope to see you again very soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2016

A friend and I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of a 12 day road trip in the Mid Atlantic states. I used to live about 5 miles away from this hotel so I was familiar with the neighborhood. First the pros: This hotel is basically new and everything is fresh and works well. It is a suites hotel and has a separate desk and sofa area to spread out. Having the extra room was wonderful. This hotel is perfect for a business traveler doing business in the Alexandria area for a few days. Or even in DC because you can take Metro downtown. The hotel is located next to I-95/495. We had a room that looked north towards DC so noise was no problem. A large building is between this hotel and the Interstate, so even on the south side noise might not be a problem. A hotel shuttle will take you to the nearby Metro subway station to go downtown DC. From my experience, probably about 20 - 25 minutes to DC. The room is very clean. It's laid out a little differently, with a separate small room for the toilet and small sink. Probably good if you have more than one person getting ready in the morning. The complimentary breakfast is pretty standard for this class of hotel. It includes hot food like eggs and turkey sausage. The cons: The hotel is located at the western edge of buildings (civilization) on Eisenhower avenue. So there aren't restaurants to walk to. One night they ran out of parking spaces, but the desk gave me a special key card to park in the first floor of a 5 floor office parking garage about 25 yards from the front door; so no problem. If you are driving the challenge is finding a north/south street to drive past the Metro train tracks and go towards DC. If you want to go east to Old Town Alexandria, it's not a problem. Regardless, you can find your way with GPS. Note to management: Apple Maps GPS locates your hotel about 1/2 mile west in the middle of no where on Eisenhower avenue next to Huntington Creek. This can be a problem for someone trying to find your hotel and not familiar with the area. You should contact Apple to get this corrected. Overall, we thought this was a wonderful hotel at a really good rate that we found on a travel site on the web. 89! The rate was better than on Hilton/Spring Hill's own website. A similar room in DC will cost two to three times more! We would definitely consider staying here again on our next trip to DC/Northern Virginia area. It was the nicest hotel we stayed at during our 12 day road trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Carla P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Jorden N,

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town Southwest.

I am pleased to read that your visit with us was pleasant. Thank you for sharing your great tip about taking our hotel shuttle to go to the metro station and local restaurants, located within a mile of the hotel. Also, thank you for mentioning about our location on Apple Maps; I will look into this further. We appreciate your feedback.

It is our hope that you will visit us in the future should your travels bring you back to the Alexandria area in the future.

Best Regards,