All reviews cinnamon buns front desk room was clean huntington metro free breakfast the breakfast area shuttle driver fort belvoir dc area metro station yogurt free parking king suite old town national harbor free shuttle service three nights
Reviewed 23 December 2015

The experience I had was outstanding. The customer service was out of this world. The welcome made me feel loved. The service to include the breakfast was awesome. The room and the room service was outstanding.

Karina, Front Desk Agent was excellent when I needed the assistance. Her attitude was one that not only one that was a help attitude, but one that made you feel at home. You can't ask for a better place to stay and relax and do business.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is on travel in the Alexandria, Va area. The whole staff is great and they care.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressAlx, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Hello Pfsman,

Thank you for recognizing Karina and the team for providing exceptional service during your stay. The team is what makes the difference at any location. We take pride in delivering great service and we hope that you can visit our home again in the near future. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Sincerely, Yvonne Hart - GM

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I've stayed in some bad hotels and when I do I complain. It's only fair that I send some praise when I stay in a very good hotel. I can't say enough about the value for your dollars at this Holiday Inn Express. Well done to the entire staff!

Stayed: November 2015
HolidayInnExpressAlx, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us as your home away from home. Our team takes great pride in delivering great customer service, so I will certainly share this feedback with them, so they can be aware of how much of an impact they are making. Have a great holiday!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Karina greeted us with a warm and friendly welcome. Gave us the rundown about the hotel amenities, etc. Made traveling to Northern VA a pleasurable experience. Mr. Syed assisted us when we were joined by another guest who hadn't pre-booked their room - he gave them a very good rate and was able to find them a room on our same floor. Breakfast the next morning was good as always. All in all, we would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floor away from elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
HolidayInnExpressAlx, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Reviewed 13 December 2015

The room was very clean, the breakfast had a great variety and they always tried to accommodate our needs. Karina at the front desk was a perfect person to greet new arrivals. She was always a breath of fresh air. Karina greeted me by my name everyday with excitement, when she saw me! The hotel was clean and well kept. It was a great experience to come to for our "out of town" business trip.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressAlx, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking time to submit a review about your stay. Karina is such a great assest to our team, and I am pleased that she was able to provide great service to you.

Please come back and visit us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Front desk service was outstanding. Syed secured a very good price for us; we were walk-in customers. He was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient.

Nancy was very courteous and hosted the complimentary breakfast buffet with a smile and efficiency. She was friendly, kept the area well-stocked, clean and tidy.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! I am so pleased to know that you found our team to be helpful and friendly! We appreciate your business.

Please come back and visit us again soon.