Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$191
SpringHill SuitesUS$191
Hotels.comUS$191
PricelineUS$191
TravelocityUS$191
Agoda.comUS$191
All reviews bagels hot tub short drive national harbor desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2020

We had originally wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn next door, but it had been converted into a residence for COVID patients. We found our Springhill Suites room to be very clean and the front desk most helpful. Of course, many of the expected amenities (hot breakfast, pool, daily housekeeping, etc) were missing, but that was not fault of the staff. We found John at the front desk especially helpful as he assisted in us getting Holiday Inn points even though we stayed at Springhill.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Chris L
Sharon Quinones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

I was not impressed with this location. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly but it went downhill from there. The room has a desk that has sliding glass. Every time we moved the glass shook and made annoying noises. It even moved when the people next to us moved. The hotel was listed as non smoking but I was awakened to smoke. I smelled cigarette smoke coming through the vents. The room wasn't clean thoroughly because I wiped down counters and the desk with my travel clorox wipes and it was brown. The tub stopper wouldn't stay in the tub. There were people outside grilling near the front entrance on a grill! This was just weird because they were there when we arrived and when we left. It seemed strange because they weren't social distancing. They make you sign a waiver about parties but clearly that's not for everyone. The only positive was the bed was comfortable and the front desk staff.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sharon Quinones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We apologize for any inconvenient issues you faced and assure you we take issues like this seriously. We hope you will give us another try again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2020

We stayed here since the Holiday Inn Express was rented by the county and they needed to move us to SpringHill. We were greeted by a friendly front desk clerk and she even allowed us to check in a little early. The room was clean, but I still wiped it down with my own sanitizing wipes. We left to go to our son's and when we returned to the room, the desk, nightstand, and headboard had ants. My husband killed them, but we were so tired, we just went to bed and did not request another room. This occurred the next night as well except they were also on the wall by the bed.
The other complaint is that the hallway definitely had not been vacuumed since there were small bits of paper and trash bags of food outside of guests' rooms. Definitely should have been disposed of by housekeeping.

Date of stay: July 2020
Sharon Quinones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about the issues with your stay. This is definitely not the type of experience we want our guests to have. Rest assured we will address these issues. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give us another try again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

This place was nice and clean. A friend and I stayed here for 6 nights to get away to study for our boards. No breakfast or housekeeping due to Covid19. The only complaint I have is that the walls are very thin. I was awaken by the people next to use having sex. I could hear every moan and groan. Very uncomfortable. You can hear others taking a shower through the walls as well.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sharon Quinones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way home from Florida. We enjoyed our stay. We had a dbl queen handicapped room, with a sitting area, refrigerated, microwave, desk. The hotel was practically empty because of the virus. In the morning it was grab and go bag with water, fruit, muffin, and yogurt. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Morning staff person I think she said her name was Sharon, had a pleasant smile, wished us good luck and safe travels.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sharon Q, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review! We are glad to hear your stay was pleasant. We hope to see you again soon!