Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$167
View deal
Booking.comUS$167
PricelineUS$167
Hotels.comUS$167
Residence InnUS$166
TravelocityUS$167
TraveluroUS$215
All reviews old town whole foods king street front desk staff street parking hotel staff living room dishwasher inns onsite
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

I'm not a smoker. So I was shocked to see a $250 charge my card. It's time consuming to even have to escalate the matter. I also paid a fee to park, and could not find parking anywhere on the deck. My stay was fine otherwise but I'm absolutely disgusted by this.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank msstorml
Reviewed 30 September 2021

The staff was exceptionally helpful when we arrived for a multi-day bike excursion with piles of luggage and a short timeline to get to an appointment to pick up bikes before the rental company closed for the day.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Pros. Good location with fairly easy access to Whole Foods, cinema, cvs, restaurants. Fairly good room except the living room had a strange smell in one of the corners. Might be the carpet since they allow pets. Amazon locker available onsite which is convenient. Staff was nice.

Cons. A bit out of the way from old town Alexandria. Weird smell in living room carpet. Cleaning staff not very thorough (our cleaner put the whole pan and contents of the pan in the dishwasher (eggs and all!) and ran it!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IslandHopper974
Reviewed 19 May 2021

We stayed for a month while visiting our children and grandchildren. The staff were lovely, so willing to help with everything. In particular, thanks to Falen Chirmai for arranging our extended stay !! Elliott at the front desk was so kind and willing to do anything we asked for....and Alexus. I'm sure there were many behind the scenes, but we thank you ALL for a lovely visit. We will recommend to others and will be back. Also the room was kept so clean. KUDOS

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank rfigari
Reviewed 15 April 2021

My dad recently stayed at this hotel and the hotel was in a very accessible location and a close uber ride to King Street. He was able to walk to coffee and even walk to King St. to entertain himself while I was at work. The staff here was great. Elliot who was working at the front desk one evening really impressed my dad. One evening while my dad was here he had come downstairs to buy some chocolate (he didn't get dessert at dinner lol) and only brought a $5 and was a little short, Instead of making my dad go back upstairs to pay the difference, Elliot pulled out his wallet and paid the difference. While it was less than a dollar and not a big deal to most it really impressed my dad as he said "you don't get that service often these days." So thank you Elliot for making an old man's evening with his daughter even better!

Date of stay: April 2021