US$153
Autograph
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$164
Autograph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$155
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$160
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$154
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$113
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$195
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
All reviewscourtyard marriottmarriott brandupdated courtyardgreat place for breakfastold townfront deskeisenhower metrosliding glass doorlimited hoursfree nightstarbucks coffeehalf miledecent staymovie theaterbed was very comfortableon demandlocal attractions
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I had a excellebt stay at the hotel. The rooms and lobby were clean. Erika Walker at the front desk was extremely helpful and assuring. If you are going to Alexandria and staying in old town check it out.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I mostly stay at Marriott hotels. The manager who checked us in was informative and friendly, but what struck me (& prompted me to write this review) is the customer service! I ordered a soy latte in the morning and when my oatmeal arrived they'd included soymilk with it instead of the usual cows milk. THAT is someone paying attention! Kudos to this lovely Courtyard Marriott!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016

probably one of the cheaper places to stay in Alexandria. There was a convention when I was there for business, so it was one of the only places I could find. I didn't expect much and didn't get much. Was clean enough and the people were friendly enough. It was more just a cheap hotel experience, in general.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 December 2016

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, and thank you for allowing us to have you as our guest. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a better experience while staying with us. We strive to give every guest a memorable experience, and we will continue to work towards that goal. I hope we will have another opportunity to change your mind down the line.

Kindly,

William A.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

The hotel staff made the difference. Arrived rather late in the evening and the staff member was quick and efficient in directing us to the room, which after a long drive was most appreciated.
The next morning after a good nights restful sleep on a surprisingly comfortable bed I ventured back downstairs to get a look at my surroundings and some information on the area. That is where I met the staff member Erica, who greeted me with such a beautiful and professional smile that immediately put me at ease and made me feel welcomed. She provided me with several pieces of literature pertaining to the surrounding area which pointed out numerous points of interest, and she even added in some addition helpful local insights that proved to be helpful on our trip here. She did a fantastic job and I appreciated the information.
As a rule I typically want to stay a little closer to the downtown area whenever visiting any city as to bask in the true rhythm of the city, but since the metro is a short walk from the hotel and they do have a shuttle I think this was a good choice and change up.
The one thing they could improve on is the shuttle service which does not go to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

$11 for a glass of cheap wine?

Room cold. I found the same in a different Marriott last week.

Otherwise good value.

I would stay here again, and avoid the overpriced low quality wine.

Food is so-so but edible.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business