US$174
US$153
Autograph
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$164
Autograph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$155
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$172
US$154
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$191
US$176
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
All reviewsburn marksconvenient locationeasy accesskitchenettefreewaypet
Reviewed 22 March 2016

This hotel is terrible. I think Fred Flintstone has a more comfortable bed and pillows. No towels in the bathroom, and didn't realize it until after I had taken a shower. It sure is awesome getting back after a long day of work, taking a shower, and dying yourself off with a freakin' hand towel.

Comforter has yellow piss stains all over it.

"Breakfast" is a joke, the surrounding area is sketchy, and the Wi-Fi barely works. Do yourself a favor and sleep in your car.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will make sure we are thoroughly inspecting our linens and properly stocking our rooms to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at DCA@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

If you are a non-smoker, DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. Our supposedly non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, as did the hallways and many public parts of the hotel. Most people who stay there are heavy smokers and it has just over-powered the hotel's efforts (if any) to keep non-smoking rooms. This is not the first time we have had this problem, but will be the last. We will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear about the smoke odors you experienced. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I'm working closely with our housekeeping and front desk staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at dca@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

What ever you do, don't waste your time, money or sanity staying in this hell hole! My mother and I fly here for me to have surgery at the near by hospital only to end up in a dirty room that reeked of smoke (even though it was none smoking) and a broken toilet that ran all night and wouldn't flush. We spoke with the front desk immediately regarding the smoke but of course there was nothing they could do. We called twice about fixing the toilet but were told they couldn't fix it until the next day. And they had no other available rooms. We decided the next day to switch to a different and better hotel especially considering that by the time we left for my pre-op appointment the next morning we still couldn't use the toilet. No one should have pay to stay in a room that reeks of smoke and doesn't even have a working toilet. We will definitely NEVER stay here again!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have retrained our staff to ensure that we are responding to guest needs in a timely manner as well as thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dca@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area

Reviewed 5 February 2016

This was a bad experience, the clerk had a heated argument with a customer while I stood there. I felt unsafe. The young man claimed someone stole $500 from him and he wanted to go into the mans room. The clerk said no and he didn't care if it was a million he couldn't let him in someone elses room unless the police came. The young man got even angrier and pushed the comptuer. The the clerk got angy and thought they were going to fight. I seemed like a drug deal gone bad. I told the clerk he should call the police, he called someone but not the police. I put in a request for a cab at 5:30 when the cab arrived he called the front desk 3 times no one answered. When I came down at 5:25 there was not a clerk behind the desk, but I could hear a loud TV, the clerk was older and had TV very loud, when I asked about the cab he said no one called, I asked him to call the cab he did and the cab driver was close so he came back but the delay almost caused me to miss my flight. Dont stay here. Shower in the room broken the water would not turn on

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know that guest safety is our first priority, and I will be taking steps to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay. I will also retrain our front desk staff to ensure we are providing each guest with professional customer service. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at DCA@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

The staff was extremely rude had no idea about anything going on, the beds were extremely uncomfortable. .. the hotel smelled like weed the air conditioning unit was so loud it wasn't even worth it to have it on, the towels were really hard and it was definitely not worth the money spent.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family