Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$168
HamptonUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
PricelineUS$168
TravelocityUS$168
HurbUS$178
1,484 results
All reviews front desk free shuttle huntington metro station national harbor waffles great stay complimentary breakfast outdoor pool dc area minute drive would stay here again beds were comfortable inns elevator hallway uber mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

I thought I would write a short but accurate review before I check out this hotel shortly.

Now, when you read this remember the rate you are paying. This is not a $300-400 a night hotel.

Check in was easy and conducted by professional and polite staff. My room was huge with two double beds. It was clean and tidy. Bathroom was clean and tidy with plenty or powerful hot water in the shower. I looked onto the highway, not an issue and gave me something to watch when I was in the room.

Breakfast was more than adequate for the price I was paying and plenty of it.

A pleasant atmosphere in the hotel and I even used the fitness room whilst here, treadmills and weights etc. laundry room was also available, one machine and one dryer.

Plenty of free parking around the hotel. Good restaurants around as long as you are driving, without a car you would need to use a taxi service to get around.

I would definitely stay again.

Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites.

Room tip: This is next to a highway, expect a little road noise, I felt it was quite soothing.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alfred Matter, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2022

Good morning,
thank you for staying with us and giving us an excellent review and very good comments.

Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile

We would definitely stay here again. Price was great area and the location is incredibly convenient to Alexandria shops and eating as well as to DC. I was looking for somewhere I could price, breakfast, and this fit the bill. The room was very large and well kept comfortable. Breakfast options including waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, etc. The next morning they had freshly made biscuits which were excellent. The only negative was that we requested a room away from the road and did not get it. I didn’t think anything about it until the next morning after realizing how noisy it was, especially on a Saturday night. It was noisy on a Sunday night but I would definitely insist on a room away from the highway in future.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank austengirl21
Alfred Matter, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2022

Hello,
thank you for staying with us and giving us a good rating and some kind comments.

Reviewed 7 February 2022

We were going to a couple of shows at the Warner Theater. Hotel was a 20 minute drive. Hotel was clean and convenient. All of the employees we met were very nice and helpful. Parking was free at this hotel. The other hotels we looked at in the area all charged for parking. Will definitely stay here again.

Hello Boco,

Reviewed 28 January 2022

The hotel was very clean. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. (sturdier plasticware was desired tho). Closest Metro is about 1 mile away and has parking lot. Parking at the hotel is included and there was plenty of space.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alfred Matter, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2022

Good morning Loves the Sun,
thank you for staying with us and providing us with excellent feedback and a good rating.

Reviewed 26 January 2022

The gentleman at the front desk was very accommodating and pleasant. My room was very clean and inviting. I travel for business and will be staying here on a regular basis. The location of the hotel is very convenient to all major highways, shopping and restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2022