“Our favorite spot”

El Pollo Ranchero
Ranked #185 of 833 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 January 2018

when we go back to the DC area we ALWAYS go to this place for dinner.
The food and the service are always good and my husband took me there for our first day over 8 years ago.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Unbelievable taste. Not the normal take on 'roasted' chicken. Staff was quick and helpful. Great food and reasonably priced for families.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This place is always a good meal. The menu is extensive and the staff are very nice. We actually stopped in twice this trip to DC and we never do that. The guy remembered us from the night before. If you like authentic Spanish food or Peruvian chicken this is the place to go. You get plenty of food. You never leave hungry. The prices are also great.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has the best chicken and their sauces are so good! I've tried a few different entrees there and have always enjoyed them. Fajita Salad, and a half Chicken with sides are my favorites!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here looking for a good meal and found good salsa but not much else. Combo fajita that was just plain. And my service was not so good. My drink went dry and they didn't come back to check on me. Ill go down the street.