Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$171
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

The Driskill(Austin)
US$206
US$183
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$218
US$189
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$137
US$121
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$222
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$207
US$190
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$167
US$137
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewsolder hotelplace to sleepfront desk ladyeasy accessdowntown
Reviewed 20 September 2017

After driving for an hour after landing to find this place, it was not the cozy inexpensive "crash" we expected. This property is beyond old and dilapidated. The up side is, the air conditioning worked (1 star) and the sheets were clean, (I think?) (2 stars)
La Quinta has always been our "fall back" for inexpensive, clean and reliable. This place was dirty and dated. I do not recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Olga M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Austin University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback! I appreciate your time and am sorry to hear your experience with us was not what was expected. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff and please know this is not what we strive for. We shall use your comments to grow in our service and quality. Thank you for this opportunity Mary L. and I hope you will continue to choose us during your travels.
Olga M.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Olga M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Austin University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Reviewed 31 August 2017

When you first arrive to this hotel, you notice that the exterior of the building is not in the best conditions. However, the lobby did look good, so it gave my wife and I a glimmer of hope. Sadly, once we enter the room that all but left us. This was this horrible fishy odor from the room that forced me to go buy a candle and air freshener just to help cope with the smell. But alas, it did not and forced my wife and I to check out in the middle of the night and relocate to another hotel. The staff was very nice and had great customer service skills, and I commend them on that. I want you to all know that we are regular LQ Hotel customers, and will continue. We will just never come to this one ever again. I hope this helps you all!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ray M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Austin University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Guest:
I’ve received your review of La Quinta Austin - University Area. I am very sorry for your non positive experience with us in your last stay. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations. I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Management and customer service rude and they treat people and guest by there appearance as a elite member this last stay was not a pleasant one would probably never stay there again until customer service improves or get thought some customer service skills

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ray M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Austin University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Austin - University Area. I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I reserved a suite room....upon arrival my room wasn't ready I had family and friends visiting while i was in town and i needed a room that separated my bedroom......upon arrival the gentleman at the front desk immediately asked me did I want to switch my room type because mine wasn't ready..... I told him no....he then goes on to say that be will text once it's ready... I said ok...after 2hrs in heat I come back inside to ask if the room was ready.... he says sorry the a.c. is broken so I can't stay in the room...he asked AGAIN did I want a smaller room I said no...i also asked would they do anything for the inconvenience he said No that had nothing to do with him I have to tAke it up with the manager....then get this....i leave go to another hotel and they STILL CHARGED MY CARD!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Austin University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We regret you experienced any problems while visiting our hotel. Your concerns have been discussed with the team, in an effort to improve our operations. We hope you return in the future and allow us to exceed your expectations.

Respectfully,