Decent rooms. Parking is small as trucks and larger vehicles will have a hard time parking. Restaurant beside Hotel is excellent and reasonable prices that average people can afford. WiFi does not work very well if not at all in rooms across the parking lot. You can go to the lobby and use it there . WiFi needs another router on opposite side of premises to work in the far rooms. The hotel does have a small pool outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to University of Texas at Austin!Walk to the football games!Walk to St. David's Hospital1/2 mile to Frank Erwin Center1 mile to Downtown ($6-8 cab ride)24-HR restaurant next door (Star Seeds Cafe) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Austin/University/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Austin University / Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Days Inn
- Days Inn Austin/University/Downtown Texas