When we got there, we noticed people walking in the parking lot carrying their belongings in trash bags and hanging out close to the doorways of the rooms, but we checked in anyway because we had reservations. However, when we went into the room, we turned around and walked right back out. There was black mold growing on the ceiling. ALL THE WAY AROUND THE ROOM. The staff was nice and credited us back our money, and we were able to find a much nicer place to stay that was still close enough to where we were going for the night and was reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to University of Texas at Austin!Walk to the football games!Walk to St. David's Hospital1/2 mile to Frank Erwin Center1 mile to Downtown ($6-8 cab ride)24-HR restaurant next door (Star Seeds Cafe) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Austin/University/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Austin University / Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Days Inn
- Days Inn Austin/University/Downtown Texas