All reviews room was clean convenient location frontage road continental breakfast a great place to stay definitely stay here again downtown ut capital
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Expected more from the brand. Old, depressing...sorta scary outside, thank goodness inside was much better, updated. Computer was down & could not check in, went to eat & just came back later. Very noisy, practically under the freeway

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joshua W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Austin/University/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear 293Cherylt,

Thank you kindly for taking the time out of your day to review our property. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, as this is not the standard we represent. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you to regain your trust.

Thank you.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Inside the room was pretty nice, as it appears to have been recently remodeled. The air conditioning was a small unit in the window, and did not work very well. I am glad it was not very hot yet. The hotel was right off the highway, so I expected traffic noise, but there was a lot of loud music in the parking lot (or nearby parking lot) and people partying. Also, if you want to walk somewhere to get something to eat, just don’t. I passed by a tattoo parlor, adult book store and strip club to get to a pretty gross convenient store. The room itself was not bad, seemed clean, and the staff was nice (1 front desk person), but I did not feel very safe.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joshua W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Austin/University/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Amysuemons,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property. I apologize sincerely for the issues you encountered during your stay. I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you to regain your trust so that we may provide you with quality guest experience you deserve. Thank you again and have a Happy Easter.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I wouldn't really recommend this place unless you really get stuck. The rooms are TINY and it's pretty much on HGWY 35. The pool wasn't open and TINY as well. No way to the second floor except stairs so make sure you get a downstairs room if handicap or can't do stairs. The fridge and microwave were a nice touch. The shower was terrible but everything was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly. Great diner next door.

Dear 705pamelaj,

Thank you kindly for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our property. I apologize sincerely for the issues you experienced. This is not the guest experience we expect to deliver and not the standard we represent. If you will please reach out to me directly, I would like to discuss this further. I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you to regain your trust. Thank you again and have a Happy Easter!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

It not our choice to go here but since the whole bed bugs ish happened at the super 8 bs hotel which was only few blocks from the famous 6th street the manager send us to this one, it was ok but the distance was horrible to our fun destination, the pool was being cleaned or something just make sure u check with the hotel before u book it, it was very clean and comfy, in my case I spend most of the stay indoors because of the itching from bedbugs in the super 8 on 12th street. Have fun

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rathel N

Dear Rathel N,

Thank you kindly for reviewing our location. I apologize sincerely for the issues you experienced at the Super 8, and I am glad we were able to accommodate you. I apologize for the issues with the pool, and can assure you it has been finished and is up and running. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area. Safe travels!