“good hotel for a good price!!”

Red Roof Inn Austin North
Ranked #137 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Sandy is awesome!! she made sure any questions we had were her priority, and if there were any issues they were taken care of immediately!! definitely made sure we were all set and comfortable and the hotel is maintained nicely!! would recommend if you're on a budget :)

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank anevae' b

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Not only were there gangster members hanging around every corner, there was loud music played lat at night that kept us up. The room REEKED of cigarette smoke! In addition a roach was crawling around one of our bed, in the sheets! The bathtub was disgusting. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone, and it is in part of town that I would guess is high crime area. Also no amenities, no breakfast, old worn out towels. Beware of this hotel!!

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

All rooms smell terrible. We requested a non smoking room and the room reeked like cigarette really bad. There was left over foods in the fridge from the last person. Bed was sunken in / worn out . There was cigarette burns al over the bed. No ironing table, no iron, no hair dryer. Floors were really dusty. All of my clothes and belonging that I brought with me to this room smell like cigarettes and I have to wash everything. Please do yourself a favor and don't go to this place under any circumstances. Dog poop everywhere. Pool is dirty. Stairways and elevator is dirty. I have never seen any hotel as bad as this. It was just terrible. Terrible terrible terrible. Very bad experience. I will never go to any red roof inn ever again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bradbostani
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I have been at the other red roofs in Austin but this was my first time at this one. Is easy to get on the highway and they have a mexican restaurant right beside it which is really convenient. Mariela provided the one of the fastest check ins in my life. She was really quick to give me my room. The rooms looked nice and it was cheap. Will be back soon !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Oscar,

Glad that you have enjoyed your stay and Mariala is our best front desk representative with other staff who goes above and beyond to help guests. Restaurant next door has delicious Mexican food option.We are most economical in area on quality and prices which located few miles from downtown austin. Will see you soon when you come to the area.

Thanks ,

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Mariela greeted me upon check in with a big smile on her face and made me feel welcomed. She was also the one who checked me out the following day with the same big smile and good attitude. The room was decent for the price. Definitely coming back ! Thank you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Ms.Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Red Roof Inn Austin. I am so happy to hear that Mariala, The Guest Service representative , greeted you and help you at our hotel. Your words for her surely appreciated and will share with entire team. They love knowing that guest appreciate their service. We are best economical in the area.We would love to see you again soon.

Bhavin Patel