“Patsy's”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Description: Patsy's Cowgirl Cafe offers good home-cooking in a comfortable, eclectic space in South Austin. With a full bar and draft beers, Patsy's offers Happy Hour daily from 4-7pm. Check our website for live music nights.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, lots of fun decor. Having live entertainment was nice. Our service was slow, but good food. Would stop again! Everyone was getting the chicken fried steak must be a hot item!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

A good place to eat, and see some nice entertainment! We enjoyed our supper---a specialized chicken dish and a custom made hamburger. Good friendly service, and saw some great singing entertainment in the music capital of Texas.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I met a friend here for a late Friday lunch. The atmosphere is colorful and fun and if looked like they were getting ready for a band to play there later. The menu had lots a casual choices. My husband and friend both ordered Sandra Bullock sandwiches with fries, and I had a Cactus Pryor (barbecued chicken) sandwich with homemade chips. The food was made quickly, just the right-sized portions and was tasty. I would definitely return and try some of their other choices from their menu.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I went out of the pure novelty of the restaurant looking like a vintage roadside attraction but I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of food, decent prices, and great service this place had to offer. The employees really seem to care about their customers here, something that I have not experienced very often in the city. The food was excellent too! Now I know why this is a busy place during lunch time because it is simply one of the best restaurants in Austin!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We had a really enjoyable time at Patsy's. We watched a great local band play two sets. Well we had drinks, appetizers and great down-home pot roast. There were lots of options from chicken to taco bowls. This is a very unique place and the band Gal Dangit was impressive collage of Austin female singers and musicians with 6 people in the band two of them male.

We'll be back

Been to Patsy's Cafe? Share your experiences!