Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$129
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$242
US$229
Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$195
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Lone Star Court, a Valencia Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$183
Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$236
US$204
  • Free Breakfast
W Austin(Austin)
US$263
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

US$153
US$137
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$177
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdecent breakfastfront desk staffstayed herehieprinterbedslobby
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We have some grandchildren living in Austin. We love to visit and have been hoping for a more convenient location to stay when we are in town. This hotel opened recently and we are so pleased.
Clean
Well staffed
Decent breakfast
Everything you expect from this well known hotel chain. Thanks for the perfect location.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Riyaz B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Four Points, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am happy to hear that our new location makes it more convenient for you to visit your loved ones. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This motel is close to many golf courses, I.e. River Place, The Hills, Live Oak, etc., and Lake Travis, It is also in a wooded shopping center area with multiple restaurants within walking distance. Staff was extremely curtious and helpful. Breakfast was the average Holiday Inn fair but acceptable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed our unique location so close to many dining and retail options. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I travel to Austin once a month for work. For the last 18 months stayed at the HIE by Lakeline mall but after an ownership change moved to this hotel. It is newer and cleaner but they do not provide the "extras"! No thank you for being a platinum member, no cookies, and no coupon for the snack area. I do not use the breakfast but the workout area is nice. I appreciate the restaurant choices in the same parking lot.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding and were treated with an excellent experience here. Let me start off by saying that Christian at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Anything that we needed, Christian was there with efficient and friendly service! A great staff can really make a hotel! The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the comfy bed provided an excellent night's sleep. The breakfast was fantastic as I enjoyed some excellent biscuits and gravy and flavorful, hot coffee. I highly recommend this hotel for any Austin visitors as there are restaurants within in short walking distance, as the hotel is located within a group of restaurants. The area is safe and very new. All in all, a great stay and we will be returning! Thank you, Christian!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RainyDayDreamAway
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights and really had a comfortable stay. Brodie greeted me and acknowledged me as a valued guest. He went out of his way to make sure I was well taken care of.

Being Austin I expected to have to run around in the shower to get wet. But was pleasantly surprised to have good pressure. Hot water could be a little hotter.

Breakfast is the normal fare. They have some underground parking which is nice. Tv channel selection is good.

Thank you Ruth, and Stephen for everything you do to make your guest fell at home.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Riyaz B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Four Points, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Thank you very much for your review! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Brodie, Ruth and Steven did such a wonderful job taking care of you. They are all three very valued members of our team. I will have maintenance take a look at the hot water settings in the rooms during their regular preventative inspections. We have to set the temperature with both safety and satisfaction in mind.

I am glad you enjoyed our fairly unique feature of underground parking. The hot Texas sun and occasional thunderstorm both make it a great place to keep your vehicle.

We look forward to serving you on your next visit to this side of Austin near Lake Travis and the Four Points area.