US$180
US$171
  • Pool
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Aloft.com
The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)
US$250
US$190
US$165
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$229
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
  • Pool
Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$101
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$140
US$125
All reviewsatrium areamicrowave and refrigeratorthe breakfast areanice hotelmorning breakfaststate capitolcomfortable roomwalmartlampupgrades
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I came to TX in business travel following Hurricane Harvey. In the part of the country where I live, Clarion is top of the Choice Hotel line - not so in Texas. Despite some iffy reviews, I decided to give it a shot. The room was fine but there as a WATCH in between the sheets and covers on my bed indicating it hadn't been cleaned well. There was huge huge dead cockroach in the new fitness center, but it is Texas. The front desk clerk was a young girl who was very knowledgeable but presented a very uncaring demeanor both in her attitude and her clothing. Hotels should have a dress code for front desk staff and her ripped jeans and tshirts totally detracted from her professional ability. She also seemed to care more about socializing than working. Otherwise this is a lovely hotel in a rundown part of town. I checked out early and went to another hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

It feels like the A/C don't work in lobby and room, so uncomfortable, the front desk is so rude I should of just gone to another hotel, as I'm here laying thinking I should cancel and go somewhere else, everything its so outdated and mold everywhere, I defenetly do not recommend ...... Don't spend your hard earn money here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017

As soon as I arrived the door keys they gave me didn't work, so it took them 15 minutes to get a person to open the door for me. After that person left and solved the problem, we left and when we returned we got locked out again because the key badge didn't work( the new one). So we waited another 10 minutes to get in my room. The people working at the front desk were always sitting and barely got up to assist. Then in the morning we came down to eat breakfast and the man making the waffles was being rude to everybody their eating. I got upset not only because he was rude to me and my kids but as we were eating the employee began to speak to a friend and was cussing like a sailor while my kids where there.The fruit was not in good shape, and the cereal my son was eating tasted bad, it expired 06/07/2017. The whole experience was horrific I just wanted to leave. I left immediately the next morning. Never again would I return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms, 2 Double Queen bed rooms for two nights. I called 3 times before I checked in. Staff was not even friendly thru the phone. I called To check on the incidental hold i was told there was none. She was in a rush to hang up so I thought maybe she's busy I'll call later. So I also called to make sure we had two rooms close to each other. (If possible) She actually assured me Its possible and done. (whoever is spoked to never said their name) I called to see how far they were from a river we were going to and to see if they had complimentary breakfast both were answered and I hung up. When I checked in days after the calls, I was waiting for about 15mins until I was assisted I started recording the lobby because I thought it was a beautiful lobby, very presentable. I saw a group of people (3 Hispanic guys 1 very heavy set lady curly black hair) tours the right side of the front desk eating or snacking. So I came few steps back to front desk. After the 15 mins I saw the lady who was sitting down was actually my front desk receptionist. No uniform no name tag, very rude. I explained I wanted to check in for one of my rooms and add a name to my 2nd room in case I were sleeping my sister in law had no problem checking in since I made the reservation under my name. She said I only had one room under my reservation. I told her how is that possible I have confirmation # and I talked to staff here few times this week. She replied yes i only have one room. I was a little frustrated I asked could you please check again that's not possible idk who I spoke to but I got assured on the phone I would get two rooms next to each other. She then said oh yeah asked for accidental cc and id and said here is your key and room #. That's it, nothing else. I was glad I called and asked what I had to thru out the week. I walked through the hotel while trying to find my room, it was actually a really nice looking hotel a little old but very cute. Indoor pool, a sitting area in the 2nd floor, elevator are see thru and saw the breakfast area from our room floor. I opened our room door and saw attached door to out next room and thought that was pretty cool. Rest room was surprisingly very clean the room did have a moldy like smell I called front desk for extra towels because we would use the pool I was told I had to get them my self from the front desk. Totally fine. My room actually had two iron burning marks in carpet. We got settled in and left maybe after 1 1/2 ... I went down to get in out car as I walked out front desk lady was still sitting and talking with other guys. I felt very uncomfortable even asking for her attention. I asked ma'am can I ask you something please? And she said yes continue talking to the guys never got up so I had to walk her way. I asked if I could please have a Baby crib she replied yes. And my towels and she said she would actually send both up for me. We left came back just in time for the pool. (Pool close at 9p.m) pool smelled a lot like bleach to the point it's very hard to stay in pool for a while. There is no towels in pool area at all. We left pool back to room and our room I have 2 kids one 5 year old and 1 year old with me, my husband and I. I Never got crib send to me or my towels. So I called again front desk. No one answered by then maybe 9:30p.m there was a new Hispanic lady at front desk actually watching YouTube videos on her phone. And pause for a second to see what I wanted. I asked for my items she said she would have some one send it up. I wanted to be very detailed about my review because staff was extremely rude not only noone had uniform but thru out the 3 day 2 night stay noone greet us noone had anything to refer us to any places to go to....they were really rude to even answer any questions I had..... I decided to ask about my 2nd room I am wanted to pay for it for my sister in law and they didn't even had added the name I asked to add before. We went back to room to get cash (we paid Cash) and then we come back down at 10:10p.m and front desk lady same heavy set curly black hair lady who check me in said she was sorry but I could not check in at the moment because she closed her cash register already and I had to wait until after 11p.m for her co worker to check me in. I was really frustrated at this point I wanted to put my kids to sleep and have my 2nd room have no trouble checking in. I went up to my room I called 1800 number and kept sending me back to front desk. When I tried calling corporate their office was closed. I didn't know what to do I asked for manager I got refused to speak to anyone else I called few more times more at 11:01 at 11:10 and still was told I could NOT CHECK IN. I called at 11:30 they did not answer me anymore. I went down with my husband and kids. So this older guy with a bald hair cut was able to finally check us in after getting the run around to check in my 2nd too. By then my sister in law was actually outside already. And I was tired and frustrated and just head to bed after giving them the room key. Morning came along for breakfast they had delicious waffles, very dry and extremely dissolvable biskets gravy on side, Bacon was good, sausage was good, they had about 4 cereals to choose from. Milk apple juice, orange juice and coffee. They had a guy who was a little rude and demand my husband for a tip. He was friendly to some guest there while I was still eating there... the guy would make the waffles or eggs how ever you want them. I thought it was very nice and appreciative idea to actually have someone there cooking for you. After breakfast I met the house keeping ladies I had my husband go to the pool with my kids and I took out all trash all sheets and towels because I wanted new sheets and towels... I asked if I could please get rest room clean and new sheets sure thing she replied.i helped her with the pillow cases and sheets on our beds. I vacuumed​ the room my self because I wanted to I asked her for the vacuum I put new trash bags because I wanted to and I cleaned the counters my self as well because I wanted to. The lady was super nice to me and I just thought it was helpful and fast to do it together. We now had a clean room I grabbed her air freshener and sprayed away! Like I said there was a very moldy smell. We left to our river trip came back used pool again and went cruising around came back and slept. Check out morning came and as we packing away I noticed mold in out pillows.....I was totally upset there was no mold when I put them pillow cases on.... Each morning we woke up sick and running nose my kids and my husband and I. I was checking out so I didn't bother to even tell the rude front desk staff because I asked for manager before and they didn't care and any way. So we left. At check out time all lady said was ok I have you all checked out. Nothing​ more..... overall I like the breakfast there it was ok and hotel rest rooms appeared to be very clean but idk how I feel about the rooms. Pillows or mold smell I am never staying here again. I'll rather go somewhere else. thank God I took two of our kids pillows but I was still bother by the mold in the pillows.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Overall the stay was okay, comfy beds , good breakfest but front desk WAS TERRRRRIBLE they never answered the phone. I called for extra towels 3 times. They had the " I'm helping a guest I'll return soon sign" for 3 hrs. It was ridiculous but we only paid 35$ a night so we didn't expect much we really just used it to sleep. It's in a great location 15mins away from UT, state capitol, mckinney state park. They just really need more management on the property to watch over the front desk. They were on their cellphones most of the time when they were there and not very polite.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family