All reviews stayed here hotel is clean hot tub lake travis free breakfast easy access microwave pillows highway downtown housekeeping
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Hotel is clean and nice as most Holiday Inn Express, Rooms are nice large comfortable. The black out curtins would not shut all the way so bright as the sun came up, the first night and they had to velcro them together.The LG TV the color is set to dark so movies could only see for-ground, faces and made it not pleasant to watch TV. And the controler in the room only for vol and channel, they tried brought up master and LG control but could not change.
We came in first night about 10pm and y wife went to front desk and ask if they could get her a yogurt for little breakfast refrigerator, Front desk clerk told her no which is a first at any Express. She takes her vitamins with yogurt. Asked the man next morning which very helpful and Respectful he said should have and would have talk with him. Nice very convenient location to good resturant, Lake Travis and Oasis and a great place across to mall area is Mad Greens for a change or healthy food.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Melissa W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin-(Nw) Hwy 620 & 183, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay but I am happy to know that our Manager was able to take care of you.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We stayed for nearly a week while visiting our son in Austin. The service was fantastic & the people working there where all very friendly & attentive. We saw a lot of the same faces while there so I am not sure if they are a little short staffed or not, but if they are, you would never know it by how the property or services are. Its a really good location to get into & out of without a bunch of traffic hassles. Very close to several great restaurants, shopping, and only about 20 minutes from downtown or other attractions. This will be our hotel of choice on future visits.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Melissa W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin-(Nw) Hwy 620 & 183, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad that you had an enjoyable time and that our staff made you feel welcome. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I called to get information about placing this Holiday Inn Express on my wedding venue's preferred vendor list. The young woman working at the front desk basically blew me off and I had to ask to speak to the manager. I was sent to a voicemail where I left a message and have never heard back.

This is really sad, since this is one of the closest hotels to our venue and the hotels that we do have on our preferred vendor list each report that they over 1,000 room nights per year from being on our list. We're not asking for a kick-back or any other type of formal arrangement, we just want to find the best options for the many, many guests who attend events at our venue.

Based on this initial experience, I cannot risk sending guests to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SmartTravelGuy
Melissa W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin-(Nw) Hwy 620 & 183, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

I sincerely apologize that your were not called back. I am the Director of Sales and pride myself on taking care of any messages I receive immediately. However I did not get a voicemail for a wedding venue needing information or I would have responded swiftly. We would love to take care of your guests and I can assure you that I will personally take care of anyone that you send my way. Thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I stayed here for two nights with my wife on the first leg of our journey through Texas. The room was spacious, and included a microwave and mini fridge. I found the bed to be comfortable, though we had a ground floor room with a spot light pointed at the building, which caused a little more light bleed around the bottom edge of the curtains than I would have liked, but still slept well. The breakfast buffet was above average. All the basic standards were present, plus southwestern omelets, Greek yogurt, one day there was sausage and bacon, and there were two varieties of sausage the other, with everything seeming fresh and hot. There are several things to do/see nearby including the Austin Aquarium, Lakeline Mall and an Alamo Drafthouse. The drive into downtown was pleasant on a Sunday morning. I have no idea what you're in for with rush hour traffic on a weekday though. On the second night, we returned to the hotel at about 9:40 after being downtown for the bats at the Congress Ave Bridge, and felt like utilizing the hot tub since it was a bit chilly for the pool. My wife called down to the front desk to ask about the pool hours. The person at the desk said that it closes at 10, but as long as we were quiet nobody would kick us out. We decided to get changed and head down. When we were done (about 10 after 10), we could not get back into the hotel with the room key. Not sure if it automatically locked us out at 10, or if something was defective. We banged on the door loud enough that a couple hanging out in the lobby heard us, and came over to let us in. Lastly, there was ample well lit parking, so I didn't lose any sleep wondering if the car was going to be vandalized or missing in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Our staff works hard to make sure that each of our guests have a wonderful experience. We will definitely take a look at the back door and make sure that it is working properly from now on. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for couple of days on business. Had a really good customer experience from this new place. A bit far from downtown but you get everything nearby from restaurants and shopping centers. Definitely recommended if you're looking for affordable hotels in Austin for a short trip.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Melissa W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin-(Nw) Hwy 620 & 183, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We work hard to make sure that each of our guests feel welcome and at home away from home. We look forward to your next visit.