“Tasty and filling”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Love the hush puppies. Had combo platter of catfish and small shrimp. Really liked the shrimp with cocktail sauce. Catfish was a bit salty but ok.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We went as a group and had a good time, great food and enjoyed it all. Good service as well - just try it.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Returning to the airport with plenty of time to spare, I pulled over on the highway and went into a catfish restaurant.

Oh my gosh!

Like catfish? Like seafood gumbo?

GO HERE!

What a gem!

You'll see.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My husband, two friends and I went to Catfish Parlor on a Wednesday night. My husband and I ordered the senior 3 catfish platter. The platters came with brown beans, slaw, french fries and hushpuppies. Everything was tasty and delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Our waiter was average. The restaurant appeared to be clean.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my aunt - it was my 1st time and I was pleased with the food and service! They specialize in catfish but the jumbo Gulf shrimp is excellent. I was surprised to find it on the menu. I live near the coast and jumbo Gulf shrimp is something you often see on menus but sometimes the description is not what you get! This place delivers!!!!! I had shrimp cocktail which was reasonably priced. All the food was really great and tasty. Prices are pretty good as well. I’ll definitely be back next time I’m in Austin!

Been to Catfish Parlour? Share your experiences!