“Best Pizza Rolls EVER!!!”
Review of Austin's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I walked here from my hostel looking for Italian. It wasn't quite what I wanted but I was pleasantly surprised! I had a Caesar salad w/ chicken. The salad was prepackaged maybe? Idk, they served it to me in a to go container w/ a ramekin of Caesar dressing and the chicken on a paper plate lol. No worries, I made it work lol. I also ordered the pepperoni pizza rolls and they are NOT tostino's (thank God)!!! I ordered four by mistake. they are like a piece of pizza each so for one, two would be plenty. They were so yummy!!! Excellent choice!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2015

Was recommended by our hotel they have great prices, great pizza, fast service nice thin crust and the salad was large and fresh!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We keep looking for a pizza place to have a quick but good bite. Since Austin's Pizza moved into our neighborhood last month we thought we'd try it.

If you want an industrial made slab of cardboard like dough with bland sauce and a few pieces of things thrown on top this is the place for you.

If you want real pizza, don't stop here.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Pizza is my favorite food. But I wouldn't, under any circumstances, consider myself a sauce fan - I'm definitely more into the cheese. This pizza, however, has the greatest (zesty) pizza sauce I've ever had. The crust was great too - crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. But the cheese needs major improvements. It had the consistency of plastic.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

After being in airports and traveling most of the day, we arrived at our hotel too exhausted to go out and hotel restaurant was deserted (BIG clue not to eat there) we asked the bartender, who recommended we order from this place. They were here with hot pizza in 30 minutes ! Crust not too thick, but not like a cracker, either. Generous toppings with lots of cheese cooked to perfection. If looking for pizza with a local flair when in Austin, definitely recommend!