“Trendy, but Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The blackened tuna tacos were GREAT! The prices and atmosphere - not my cup of tea. If I were paying, I'd rather go visit the food trailers across the street.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

You will probably spend $30 per person, but it might be done for $20 if you're frugal. Most, but not all, are simple dishes well-presented. All are gourmet-special, with interesting flavors you may not have had before, if you're like me. Recommended.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Finished our weekend in Austin at the SoCo Cafe with my Aunt and Uncle for a great evening. Area was fun and vibrate, plenty of restaurants and bars. Dinner was fantastic. I had the filet and my wife had the meatloaf. Waiter was excellent, very personable and kept us never waiting. The restaurant is fun and loud. good for a fun a date night or a group of people going out on the town.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

had a great meal at this small trendy cafe. Everyone in the party enjoyed their meals. Server was attentive and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I love little cafes. This one has a 5-star touch without it being overly expensive. Wonderful flavor combinations and the eye appeal is also there. Thank you for being here!!!!