“Closed for Renovation”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed 19 April 2015

I walked to this restaurant from my hotel only to find it closed for renovation. I did not see any signs posted to indicate this but did come across some people moving in new furniture. Cannot comment on the food.

2  Thank luggagecheck

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

I went today and it's closed and out of business. Moving truck was outside
So sad......

I just hope that someone picks up the spicy Susan and Carlos rolls.

Don

Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

Not for a foodie. If you are around and I desperate need of a sushi fix....ok. Otherwise do not expect to be overwhelmed. You shall be disappointed. Play it safe.... Look for the specials I the front blackboard and that's it. Rolls are made with no delicacy. Service felt forced (never get welcomed).
Try other places or plenty of sake which is well priced.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Went to Sushi Sake 3 nights ago for first time. While I enjoy sushi, I rarely think of it for a meal, but our experience has changed that. The service was quite good, and the information about the different dishes on their extensive menu was fantastic! Cucumber salad with sliced eel was wonderful. The eel and the spicy salmon rolls were yummy. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was great. The restaurant was beautiful. The price was reasonable. I would love to eat there often, but we don't have it where I live. If I ever go back to Austin, I am definitely going back!