See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here before. I don't know that I will go back. I used two cans of Frebreze, a fabric spray of the same. It helped, but not like their commercial suggests. I left and went to another hotel.

Stayed: May 2017
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Austin Central - South/Univ of Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hi Max. Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I didn't expect much from a Motel 6, but killing 11 ROACHES throughout the night was unacceptable. Front desk and management/owner had no intentions in correcting the problem in any way.

Do yourself a favor and save yourself a sleepless night. Stay way from this place and their ROACHES!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean which is the most important. Problem was when I spilt water all over the bed. I went to the desk for another comforter and all they could give me was another sheet. It wasn't the most comfortable night sleep but it was a last minute trip so I really didn't have any other options.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Was not my first choice to room up for a night. Good price, but the room smelt of smoke bad even though i signed something about no smoking. The could use one of those ozone generators badly. Can here easily through the walls too. Overall it will suffice for the price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay--Impromptu--in Austin and picked Motel Six. It was a good choice. Motel 6 is consistly what it is--Affordable, clean, nice swimming pool, friendly staff. It is in a good location, close to downtown Austin. There is a nice Amenities Room, with soda machine, ice machine, washer/dryer, and candy/snack machine that even has toiletries.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family