All reviews austin airport front desk shuttle driver basketball court convenience store free breakfast room was clean nice stay hot breakfast would stay here again mini fridge convenient location close to downtown easy access happy hour lobby starbucks
Reviewed 21 September 2018

First, let me say, our family simply loved our visit to Texas. Everyone we came into contact with was just really friendly. We have been wanting to visit Austin for the past couple of years. I have never had a bad experience at a Hampton. Our stay at this this Hampton was not exception. It was a great stay. My only regret is we couldn't stay longer. The hotel is simply outstanding! Clean, new, comfortable, and quiet (despite being along a busy highway). Our first experience was with a guy at the front desk named Alex. Alex is a people person. His friendly personality made our stay so much better. Alex, we appreciate you and how you treated us. Hopefully, we will come back soon. We stayed there over the July 4 holiday. We were there to see the Willie Nelson's Fourth of July concert. Alex was able to give us directions and insights into some of the places we wanted to visit. The breakfast at this Hampton Inn is exceptional. Fresh fruit was the best. Strawberries were outstanding every morning of our stay. We just had a great stay our whole time. Austin, stay the way you are. What a great city!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know that we exceeded your expectations! We appreciate you staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

will stay here again. the bed and pillows were better than I expected. the staff at the front desk was amazing. Wished I had gotten the name of the sweet lady who checked us in. Stephen seemed to play many roles at the hotel from front desk to transportation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Overall, it was a great and professional customer service. Room and bathroom are clean. Bed is comfortable and internet connection is strong. Highly recommended and will be back on the next business trip!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

We are delighted to see you had a pleasant visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport. Thank you for your mention of our good service and friendly staff. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

This was a last minute stay in Austin, Texas and I am so glad it was. Natalie greeted me as soon as I walked in and made me feel so welcome. I had a room issue that she took care of immediately with professionalism and 100% perfection; no questions asked. I travel all of the time, but the quality and service she extended me was unbelievable. Every time I saw her, she greeted me by name - wow! Stephen was also amazing... I had a computer issue and he came and took care of it seconds after my call ~ sheer professionalism. The ladies in the breakfast area... also over the top with the cleanliness, efficiency and true customer care. Room was fabulous, large, clean, quiet and comfortable. I will definitely be back ~

Stayed: August 2018
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Airport l with others on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your business and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Austin.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

As a huge fan of Hampton Inn, I’m pretty happy with my stay here. My room is comfortable with a nice king bed, clean sheets! Coffee maker, mini fridge, clean bathroom, all pluses usually found in Hampton’s! There’s a free breakfast too! However this particular Hampton Inn has been pretty noisy!! Now, I’m not usually a weekend travel business person, so it could just be that....? Or perhaps just because it’s summer...? Or perhaps it’s just because we are pretty close to the airport...? I’m not particularly blaming the hotel, or the exceptional staff. Just making a note! Great hotel for a quick night, but please, PLEASE, learn to NOT slam your doors!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

We are delighted to see you had a pleasant visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Airport. Thank you for your mention of our good service and friendly staff. Come back and see us again soon.