Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$229
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$222
US$204
  • Breakfast included
The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$195
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Lone Star Court, a Valencia Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$189
W Austin(Austin)
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$153
US$137
All reviewscoustomer servicehave stayed here several timestwo nightsaustin areafront desk staffbed was comfortablea great staymicrowave
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The way I was treated at this property was horrible. It is now October 6th and I had put in a complaint September 11th and still no response to what has happened to me. I was told you were a good hotel I far they were wrong

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. It was disappointing to read your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Just visiting friends in the area and stayed here before. This time improvements were very distinct and noticable . Great location close to The Domain and Arberetuem area. I will stay here again soon . Great Place , Great Stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing Extended Stay America. We're glad to know you enjoyed our location and found us better. Your compliments served us as a motivation to work harder. We enjoyed being of your service and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I booked this hotel for 4 nights , we checked in around 3 PM dropped off our staff and went to friends house , when we came back around 12 midnight to sleep i saw a big black bug (check the photo) I don't know the name was walking on the headboard of the bed where my wife and my 3 month old baby were sleeping . i got up to kill the bug and i started to check around and found more of them in every corner of the room , after moving the curtain I found couple cockroaches running around. we tried to call front desk but no one was there to answer . we didn't sleep all night to make they don't bite our baby. next morning we went to check out and leave this dirty and nasty hotel the said we cant refund your money back after i show them the pics and videos they said we will only refund you the remaining nights and its been a week now i didn't receive the refund.

I've included a photo. I have some video footage also that I will send to the appropriate parties.

I have never written a bad review in my life. I have never even sent my food back if it wasn't prepared correctly. However, I feel strongly that this information has to get out there. People have to know about this. You feel violated when you know you slept in a room full of roaches, bugs and crickets .

Don't book this hotel please specially if you have kids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

We are sorry we failed to provide you the clean and comfortable suite you expected. What you encountered should not have happened as we have regular treatments from a professional service to ward off the type of unwanted visitors you mentioned. We have scheduled additional treatments to ensure our guests do not experience what you described. We are confident your experience will exceed the high standards you have come to expect from our brand the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I am sad to say my stay was not so well. The staff was quite friendly and accomodating but the hotel itself was terrible. The first room though i requested online to be non-smoking was smoking. I changed rooms. The next day while filling the fridge discovered the fridge was filled with water at the bottom and there was a rotten cantaloupe with mold I talked to the manager and he offered an upgrade. The master bathroom had a broken toilet seat no towels and the fridge also leaked to top it off though it was a smokefree room it smelled of cigarette smoke so badly i couldn't breath. I had to open all the windows and beg for a can of febreeze. The manager is 10 days into the job and he has a lot of work on his plate. I can only wish him good luck. He will need it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bright321
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Bright, I apologize for the cleanliness and maintenance issues you experienced in your rooms. Rest assured we will be working to address the concerns you outlined. I have shared your feedback with my housekeeping and maintenance teams to take the corrective actions. We hope you both will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

If you are looking for a 'cheap' hotel, this is the place. Just remember you get what you pay for. The room smelled stale & old. The kitchen cabinets were the old white formica with oak trim. Carpet was filthy. After the first night I realized I needed to wear socks, take them off before going to bed, put them back on before I get out of bed. Someone had knocked the smoke detector off the wall, the wires were hanging loose, with the detector sitting on the table. Bed sheets never felt 'clean', they were heavily worn. Bedspread/comforter was something out of the 90's with a few burn holes in it. Roaches showed up the first night. I sprayed febreeze in the area I saw them, and never saw them again.

To net it out, stay if you have to.

Room Tip: Based on the room I had, and the people that seem to stay there, I would say there are no good rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bill a
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.