Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$252
US$229
Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$263
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Aloft.com
Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$101
Courtyard
Lone Star Court, a Valencia Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$222
US$216
  • Breakfast included
The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$201
US$153
US$137
All reviewslaundry roombooked this hotelgrab and gohome away from homefront desk personthe entire hotelchecking outlocation is greatnwrefrigeratorfurnishings
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The bed sheets were not changed. When asked they gave us fresh ones and told us to change on our own.Guests were smoking every where. Garbage was thrown every where in the patking lot.overall not clean hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KRISHNA P
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Krishna, we sincerely apologize for the service and cleanliness issues you encountered during your visit. We have procedures in place, and we are working with our housekeeping department to see where we dropped the ball. It's our goal to provide an excellent customer experience, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to prove this to you on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Ok.. good night sleep clean sheets and blankets i replaced myself before we checked in.the breakfast is grab and go which kinda sucks only hot water and coffee small muffins and granola bars. Nothing hot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Elena S
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Elena, thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park. We are pleased you are overall satisfied with your stay, but I am sorry for not meeting your expectations in regard to our grab-and-go breakfast. I have shared your concerns with my food & beverage team for any future changes in our selections. We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stayed the night of 7/26/17. There was no A/C in my room. There is only 1 elevator so it takes forever. There was a dog walking around barking in the hall way of my 3rd floor room. There was trash left the kitchen, hair left in the shower, and stains left in the toilet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 756tamid
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to offer our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations. Although we make every effort to be perfect, sometimes we fall short. We will be reviewing our guidelines to provide a better experience for every guest entering our doors. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another chance to make it up to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Thanks everyone for all your hard work. I really enjoyed my stay in Austin Texas and I am looking forward to seeing you guys very soon. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went over and aboard to help all guest.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

We appreciate the outstanding review! We're delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for acknowledging the excellent service you received from our entire team. Your feedback is important and lets us know how we are performing. Thanks again for including Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park in your travel plans. We can’t wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had booked this hotel for a party of 4 for my daughter's Arangretum from 7/17/2017 to 7/24/2017. Their check in was late check in so I called the hotel twice to hold the reservation and they said yes. Their flight arrived at 1 am cst and by the time I reached hotel to check in they said there were no rooms. This despite calling and the hotel policy was if you have a valid cc they will hold the reservation and they did not hold. The staff seems to be not willing to work and poor in quality and I would never recommend or use this hotel for me or my friends again. I never got the rate I booked and no compensation for going to go through this.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 491sridhary

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We are sorry about the issues you experienced with your reservation, and even more that we did not appropriately correct the situation. Your comments have been discussed with the team, and we are reviewing our procedures so this does not happen again. Please give us another chance to make this up to you and demonstrate excellent hospitality from our team.