“Yes! Worth the drive south!”

Jack Allen's Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 3,780 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Amazing everything...try it all!  Good family place, something for everyone!

1  Thank mo h
There are newer reviews for Jack Allen's Kitchen

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My family had the pleasure of dining on a Wednesday evening at Jack Allen's. The parking lot was crowded, but we were quickly seated. I had the Barbacoa Stackers for my dinner, loved them--so tasty. My daughter enjoyed the Baby Spinach Salad, she loved the Bacon Red Wine Vinaigrette so much, we bought some to bring home. My husband said his steak salad was delicious. We were in Austin for a week and Jack Allen's was on the top of our list of best meals.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Good salads, drinks and quail appetizer. I wish we went earlier because there were a lot of other items I wanted to try. Nice inside. Good bar.

1  Thank Stephhepner
Reviewed 1 February 2012

After passing Jack Allen's Kitchen on the road and always seeing a packed parking lot , we decided to try their Sunday brunch. It was a tremendous spread and incredible value. I highly recommend this restaurant any day of the week.

1  Thank TalGuy
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We had our company holiday party here and I was quite pleased! The steak was GREAT! The appetizers are quite tasty as well! Unique drinks really make this place stand out.

I've heard they have an amazing brunch as well...still need to try that one out!

1  Thank Caltex77