Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$112
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$171
  • Pool
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$206
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$200
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$252
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$201
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$101
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Lone Star Court, a Valencia Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
US$165
US$153
US$137
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel during the day looks nice until night comes. The Wi-Fi is terrible, just use your hotspot shield on your phone. The beds are hard not soft at all. The towels look uncleaned. The hotel kind of has a oder. On the other side of the pillow there was dried up blood! I had my face on that, highly unacceptable. Night time you see all kinds of people walk in there. AVOID THIS PLACE!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terika B
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Value Place North Central has been my home for a couple years, now, and I couldn't be happier with the service and security. Maintenance is quick in responding to the changing of this, or the unclogging of that!

The property conducts regular pest spraying, to combat the "critters" many short-term travelers "smuggle" unknowingly from all over!

Maintenance, daily, picks up litter that collects in the parking lot (as well as empties the outside trash containers), and the front desk folks are always top-notch, helpful, and efficient.

The hallways are swept regularly, and the housecleaning staff is hard-working and thorough. Don't overlook VP as a long-term stay alternative!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review. I am so pleased to hear that you have been with us for such a long period of time and that you've had a positive stay!

We look forward to continuing to provide you with a comfortable and safe place to stay and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Staff member: Shane Johnson
With value place ( northcentral )

My stay at the Value place inn was quite pleasant. Mr. Shane Johnson was very respectful, helpful, and patient as well as professional while handling a office full of customers who were very much in a hurry. He multi tasks well and is friendly. I would recommend this hotel with 5 stars.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review. I am so pleased that the staff was so hospitable during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the property should your travels bring you back to Austin. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have been here for a few weeks when again a woman screamed. This time it was on my hallway and I went out to protect her. I pounded on the managers' doors. They never came out. Then later (30 minutes-ish) I called the 500 number to understand what happened - crime reports being a right to know - and was told it was only for emergencies.

The place is clean and the employees are nice but the elevator and the hallways reek of weed. Guys in flourescent yellow shirts sit in the parking lot and drink. prostitutes seem to show up every night. And I've had to walk through groups of men who commented on my boobs to walk through the back building door twice.

But the rates are the lowest of all the hotels I googled.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Anne Marie J
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I would like to apologize for the issues you have experienced at the property. We do not have a manager who lives onsite, but we will be discussing this behavior with the safety attendant to get it rectified.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed for approx. 2 wks due to relocating to the area and job training. I had a GREAT experience. The front desk staff were EXCELLENT. Thank you Nicole and Shane. They were friendly and always willing to help. They made my stay comfortable. Anything I requested they were quick to respond. You guys deserve a raise for all you do. With that being said, the rooms could use some updates and new beds.

Room Tip: Don't let the outside keep you away. The hotel is clean and very secure. I liked the easy access to my vehicle with all the exits.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay and the staff was so accommodating.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to Austin.