WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35
US$211
US$194
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
US$102
La Quinta
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Renaissance Austin Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$146
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$198
US$183
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$160
Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$228
US$217
US$194
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$87
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$263
US$229
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

All reviewsearly hours of the morningfront deskplace to stayhome away from homemicrowavecorridorsink
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have been here for a few weeks when again a woman screamed. This time it was on my hallway and I went out to protect her. I pounded on the managers' doors. They never came out. Then later (30 minutes-ish) I called the 500 number to understand what happened - crime reports being a right to know - and was told it was only for emergencies.

The place is clean and the employees are nice but the elevator and the hallways reek of weed. Guys in flourescent yellow shirts sit in the parking lot and drink. prostitutes seem to show up every night. And I've had to walk through groups of men who commented on my boobs to walk through the back building door twice.

But the rates are the lowest of all the hotels I googled.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Anne Marie J
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I would like to apologize for the issues you have experienced at the property. We do not have a manager who lives onsite, but we will be discussing this behavior with the safety attendant to get it rectified.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed for approx. 2 wks due to relocating to the area and job training. I had a GREAT experience. The front desk staff were EXCELLENT. Thank you Nicole and Shane. They were friendly and always willing to help. They made my stay comfortable. Anything I requested they were quick to respond. You guys deserve a raise for all you do. With that being said, the rooms could use some updates and new beds.

Room Tip: Don't let the outside keep you away. The hotel is clean and very secure. I liked the easy access to my vehicle with all the exits.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay and the staff was so accommodating.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to Austin.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the value place inn and it was great. Clean rooms and a small kitchen very convinent. Im very comfortable taking a shower in such a clean bathroom and very quick and efficient laundry facilities located on the premesis. Front desk employees are friendly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to the Austin area.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The front desk were very welcoming they were both very conversational.while making the reservation they helped each other not against each other as I see at other hotels that don't have a great team and when the front desk makes it very welcoming I'm glad I choose this place

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased that you had such a great stay!

We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming you back to the property!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms and friendly staff great prices close to downtown lots of restaurants around the area.what more can i say, laundry room freeway acess is ok.rooms are quite and 24hr fast food joints next door.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the the staff and cleanliness of the property.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Austin.