Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
US$171
  • Pool
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Aloft.com
Renaissance Austin Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$220
US$206
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$224
US$217
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$201
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$245
US$207
W Austin(Austin)
US$229
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed for approx. 2 wks due to relocating to the area and job training. I had a GREAT experience. The front desk staff were EXCELLENT. Thank you Nicole and Shane. They were friendly and always willing to help. They made my stay comfortable. Anything I requested they were quick to respond. You guys deserve a raise for all you do. With that being said, the rooms could use some updates and new beds.

Room Tip: Don't let the outside keep you away. The hotel is clean and very secure. I liked the easy access to my vehicle with all the exits.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay and the staff was so accommodating.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to Austin.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the value place inn and it was great. Clean rooms and a small kitchen very convinent. Im very comfortable taking a shower in such a clean bathroom and very quick and efficient laundry facilities located on the premesis. Front desk employees are friendly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to the Austin area.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The front desk were very welcoming they were both very conversational.while making the reservation they helped each other not against each other as I see at other hotels that don't have a great team and when the front desk makes it very welcoming I'm glad I choose this place

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased that you had such a great stay!

We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming you back to the property!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms and friendly staff great prices close to downtown lots of restaurants around the area.what more can i say, laundry room freeway acess is ok.rooms are quite and 24hr fast food joints next door.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the the staff and cleanliness of the property.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Austin.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

The girl in at the front desk Nicole is awesome, we have been here for 3 weeks and she has been so kind. She gives us great deals. I would choose this one to come to out of all of them. She makes this hotel worth while

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

We are thrilled to see that you've enjoyed your stay with us and our friendly staff!