I have been here for a few weeks when again a woman screamed. This time it was on my hallway and I went out to protect her. I pounded on the managers' doors. They never came out. Then later (30 minutes-ish) I called the 500 number to understand what happened - crime reports being a right to know - and was told it was only for emergencies.
The place is clean and the employees are nice but the elevator and the hallways reek of weed. Guys in flourescent yellow shirts sit in the parking lot and drink. prostitutes seem to show up every night. And I've had to walk through groups of men who commented on my boobs to walk through the back building door twice.
But the rates are the lowest of all the hotels I googled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Pet-friendly Hotel - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Austin (Braker Lane) Hotel Austin
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 Texas