“Truly great experience. I have traveled alot and nothing is like it. Ur at home here”

WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35
Ranked #18 of 42 Speciality Lodging in Austin
Reviewed 19 March 2016

i cant say enough, just great, friendly management and staff. I was here 3 weeks and i know people that have been here many months. Truly one of the best experiences i have ever had in a hotel. The GM and his wife are absolute sweethearts and treat you like family. Vanessa at the front desk is extremely nice and helpful at all times. Helped me out promptly with an issue i had with my TV. It was fixed that day, I would highly recommend people to stay here.

Room Tip: all being remodeled, so no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I have been at the value place for a few months now while I was searching for a home. We've been here about 3 months and it's taking a little longer than expected but we have had a wonderful stay. The staff is great and they keep the place keep clean. And that's what matters most to me.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2016

I had a week before my apartment would be ready. this place offered a great rate and I didn't have much more money to spend. I thought it was going to be a shady place but the staff was great and the room was clean Perfect for what i needed!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I made my reservation for a non-smoking room with Expedia and after checking in I noticed ashtrays in the room. The smell of smoke was faint, but apparent and I just assumed an honest mistake was made. The next day I asked the receptionist to switch the rooms stating I made the non-smoking preference with Expedia. The response was that Value Place does not take client preferences into account when checking even though preferences are selected in third-party websites like Travelocity or Expedia. At that point I was told that they were currently full and I would not be able to change rooms. A refund or my remaining payment was given and was told that checkout was at 11:00 a.m..

10:15 the next morning a man knocks on the door yelling at my door "Are you staying or leaving?" The phone worked, but as I found out later this was also a Value Place policy according to the receptionist upon checkout. I would not recommend this hotel, there are better places for a similar price.

Room Tip: You can do better elsewhere
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I was visiting family here in Austin. Need a place to stay last minute. Value Place front desk were really helpful and there when I was in need. The atmosphere was calm and the rooms were clean. I would definitely recommend this for others.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends