“Often overlooked spot”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I've been going to Mulberry off and on for 4 - 5 years. Recently, I hadn't been downtown for a while and missed visiting them. Last Saturday evening my boyfriend, daughter and I went for an early dinner. It was fabulous. As we approached the door the waiter welcoming us in warmly. We found a secluded spot at the bar and were graciously served wonderful dishes. Everything was excellent - but the highlight was the dessert - a luscious brownie with peanut butter ice cream. I will not wait so long to return in the future!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

We like Mulberry very much. The atmosphere is always great! All Bartenders and Chefs very friendly. If you have question about Food or Wine they explain everything. Mulberry is known as very good Brunch spot at the weekend. Which is true... :-) Also during the week it's very nice to meet with friends and have some glasses of wine. Most of the time i take the recommendation of wine and food. I never got disappointed!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I was walking around on a very hot humid day in Austin and ducked in here for a little bit of a hydration break.

Austin is gorgeous but very balmy.

I had a very nice wheat brew with a little touch of OJ in it. Excellent on a hot day !!

They did have some very nice things on the menu as well, but I had just eaten so I'll have to go back & try it. It's a very cool little spot (very little) but nice when you need a nice drink - excellent wine menu!

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Excellent local wine bar with a simple menu consisting of some delicious light dishes and well chosen wines. We enjoyed a fantastic Barbera ($15 per glass) along with my friend's hamburger while I had a special Risotto which was delicious.
Fantastic friendly and professional service.
Low key and relaxed atmosphere.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

food and drinks are superb!Carina the manager is super cool and super friendly! we will be back for sure!

Been to Mulberry? Share your experiences!