Four Seasons Hotel Austin
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$261
  • Breakfast included
US$224
InterContinental
US$307
US$275
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
US$297
US$289
Omni Hotels
US$279
US$252
  • Pool
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
W Austin(Austin)
US$379
US$344
1,954 results
All reviewstrio restaurantlady bird lakelobby loungetown lakelake viewluxury hotelroom servicefavorite hotelthe congressbeautiful propertythe location is perfecthappy hourheart of downtownlive musicconvention centerspafs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2012

The hotel staff was so friendly I almost felt they might be patronizing us. We were having a girls weekend and somebody had requested an extra refrigerator for - I'm not joking, yogurt. At first I was a little confused when I walked into our room as it looked a bit out of place (and there is already one build in with the mini bar), but it was appreciated. The lounge was great with a knowledgeable staff and a fantastic band. My first trip to Austin could not have been better, and the others staying at the hotel slept in at least 2 hours later than normal, which speaks to the comfort of the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The hotel was location in a decent location, but the very first thing I notice is that the staff's attitude didn't give out that courtesy that one would expect from the hospitality industry. I've been to many hotels as I am a business traveler, and the staff in this hotel, I'm sorry to say, are the ones who didn't live to my expectations.

Hotel was good otherwise. Room was clean and adequate.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KingmanP
fsaustin, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Dear KingmanP,
Thank you for taking the time to share a few thoughts about your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Austin. I must say I was concerned by your comment that our staff was not friendly, since service is a hallmark of Four Seasons and we particularly pride ourselves on our warm southern hospitality in Austin. I am very sorry you did not feel you experienced this during your visit!
I would love to speak with you further to determine if there was a specific department, or an employee, that gave you this impression as such feedback can only make us better.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (512) 685-8035 or rob.hagelberg@fourseasons.com if you are open to sharing more details.
Rob Hagelberg

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Just stayed here for four nights with my daughter for Valentine's day. Disappointed. Not new and only one menu and restaurant. Same menu for room service. Spa very small. View is not as shown on website. Just like any other hotel but not new and much more expensive.
Better to stay at a newer hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracer12
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I travel to Austin quite frequently for work, and this is my favorite place to stay. Clean, elegant accomodations, attentive friendly service, and perfect downtown locale.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2012

had a girls overnight at the Four Seasons and it was great! Beautiful hotel, lovely service, great duo in the bar on Friday night! Would stay there again and again!

Room Tip: Lake view! Gorgeous!
Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends