“Great tacos and salsa! Very friendly ”

El Primo Taco Stand
Ranked #601 of 4,243 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Really good tacos! I especially loved the green salsa. The red one was HOT! The owner was very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Yin and yang with a couple tacos and coffee next door at Once Over! Friendly combos like this are helping me fall for Austin! Enjoy

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I heard about these tacos online before visiting Austin and they were recommended to us by the hotel where we were staying. This unsuspecting taco truck packs a very flavorful punch. This taco trucks serves truly authentic tacos. They have breakfast tacos and regular tacos. They have veggie/vegan options and meat options. The flavors are fresh and delicious and the tacos are cooked perfectly. I went with breakfast tacos after a night of (ahem) fun and they were like medicine to my ailing body bringing me back to humanity. My husband got barbacoa and chicken tacos and loved them. This taco truck is legit and everyone should be going to it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Recommended to us by some locals and it didn't disappoint. We had to go back for a second helping! Thanks guys!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Great tacos, great salsa and even better owner! Everyone was so nice and inviting! The el pastor was the best! Authentic!

Date of visit: March 2017