The room was quieter than expected. The bathroom is very dark. The wall paper is brown which doesn't help. The overall lighting in the room is dim. When I put on my make up I would have to turn on every light in the room & have the window curtains open. We faced another building so again not much light. The bed was horrible! On each side of the bed there was a dial so you could select the firmness. No matter where I set it, my side was hard & uncomfortable.
Everyone who worked at the hotel was friendly & would always say hello & ask about our day. My husband was attending a conference so the location is perfect to walk to the convention center. 6th St. is very close with lots of bars & restaurants.
My husband has stayed here before & we will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas