Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
US$171
  • Pool
Renaissance Austin Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$243
Renaissance Hotels
US$201
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$229
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

The LINE Hotel Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$201
  • Pool
Courtyard Austin South(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$101
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$140
US$125
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This hotel is great from the past! They are under new management! The rooms are newly renovated! No carpet, no pets, and no smoking in any room or u will be fined and ask to leave! New full size refrigerators and television! Plus they have more channels on the TV! I haven't had any issues with no employee. It has improved 100%!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the front have a great view!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel service was very bad. There is no key for all rooms and we have to ask front desk to open the rooms for us. There is no any service for cleaning the room and no shampoo and clinics or anything. The staff in front desk are too rude and when you ask them to help they will ignore you. I spent 7 night and they didn't allow me to change or refund my money. I'm not recommending this hotel for anyone wont to spend vocation in nice place with nice people.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Dirty and very unsafe. Checked in and went to dinner. Opened door not knowing fleas were also staying with us that night. Next morning went to visit family. That evening noticed fleas. Went to office to complain, no one there. Met a resident who stated Management did not care. Finally found staff member and complained. Didn't care. Very unfriendly. What amenities. RUN

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We made our reservation online and it has written that it was a nonsmoking room. I have a copy. The room was so strong it hit us in the face when we opened the door. I am terribly allergic to cigarette smoke and could not stay there. The girl at the desk said she could not give a refund; but we still had to leave and find another place to stay. I am hoping the hotel will make it right so we will not have to write another bad report of it. We paid $80.49 for nothing and would like a refund of that money. I have all the papers still to prove it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vkoremex
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Very bad stay. Very dirty unsafe place to stay. We got two rooms. Both had body odor. My room had a leaking toilet. So we were moved to another room. This one smelled as well. The carpet was filthy floor and shower filthy. Toilet would not flush. I went to do some errands and my sister stayed. A stranger unlocked the door and came in. They had not transferred us in the computer and sold our room to another traveler. They got this straightened out but the next day we decide to get a different hotel. I noticed after waking up that I through off the quilt and noticed blood on it. Our children in the other room found blood on their bed as well. On the way out a man was being arrested for doing drugs in his car. And to top this off they refused to refund our money for the second night. So I really do not recommend this hotel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business