All reviews free alcoholic drinks happy hour evening food free hot breakfast room was clean austin north room key breakfast and dinner oatmeal love staying first floor bed and pillows nice breakfast outdoor pool a great stay living room would stay here again
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I stayed here for business. The room was clean, but there was a definite "older" smell to the hotel. The hotel had been remodeled, and the remodeling was such a nice touch. The staff was overall very friendly and helpful. In the morning, there is a hot breakfast. The breakfast was very good but simple, and the seating area was a little crowded at times. In the afternoons, there is a happy hour which I always enjoyed. There is a 3 drink limit to the happy hour however. Since I was there on business, I was able to see the meeting room. The temperature was reasonable and the wifi worked well during our conference. I would stay here again, but I would need to bring allergy medicine. I'm not sure what was wrong, but the hotel definitely caused my allergies to act up! Otherwise, good stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is such an awesome deal for the price. My mother and here have stayed here twice and it's now our go to place in Austin. The parking requires your room key to get into which is kinda nice. Rooms are really nice and clean. They have shampoo, conditioner, and soap pumps in the shower which for me was impressive lol. On top of a big ol' breakfast bar they have free dinner too!! There's also a little fountain drink machine in the lobby so you can run down and grab some coke or water whenever you like. Really, really love this place. Will always look out for this company wherever I go now.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is clean and has friendly staff. Breakfast and evening social has a good selection of food and beverages. Secured parking is also a plus. It’s in a great location near several restaurants. Beds are comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The Drury Inn is a must stay anywhere you can find one. We have stayed at the Drury in San Antonio and it is just as nice and a great experience as well. The rooms are very well kept and service is great. Breakfast and dinner are included and you get 3 complimentary alcoholic drinks per night as well. It is simply the best value for what you receive. That being said, don't confuse this for a budget hotel, the rooms and amenities will stand up with the best in class. I highly recommend staying here and taking advantage of everything this hotel and city have to offer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This hotel was not only centrally located to most of central Austin, but the price, cleanliness and friendliness of the hotel were amazing! We will stay here again. Never have been disappointed by a Drury - they are a wonderful chain of hotels!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel