We came here as Harvey refugees. This place won't give refunds for online third party reservations. I had to argue with corporate to get it done and then I still lost a day. They charge daily for pets, extra people, early check in, you name it. The front desk lied to corporate and said we had been here more than an hour, when it had only been 30 minutes. She lied again and said that she asked about kids but all she asked about was adults and pets. She lied a third time and said she needed approval from management to give a refund and management was not available. The breakfast is free but you can't take any food out of the dining room. I guess when you don't have much money you have to deal with garbage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin, located in the state capitol of Texas and the live music capitol of the world. Visit the historic Governor's Mansion, which has been the official home of every Texas governor since 1856. Our hotel has two floors & 88 comfortable guest rooms. Each room is well appointed with free wifi, free local calls, microwaves & refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers and 25" TV with cable channels including HBO. Our property amenities include: Free Wifi, outdoor pool, exercise room & guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Austin
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin, Texas