“Best Hampton Ever”

Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest
Ranked #15 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I chose this Hampton based on other reviews. I was visiting sites in downtown Austin but due to traveling alone, I didn't want to stay downtown. Very friendly front desk staff. On checkin when I told her I was traveling for vacation, she provided me with a map of sites and near by restaurants. Very clean and quiet rooms. Very relaxing at the end of my days of site seeing. I would for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ARSteph
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Greetings Steph! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We're so glad you chose to stay with us and that we were able to make your stay comfortable! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I am a fan of Hilton hotels, and I chose this location due to its proximity to the 3M Half-Marathon starting line. I was quite impressed by the courteous staff, especially the staff working the morning of race day.

Even though their breakfast is normally served at 6:00 a.m., breakfast items, including coffee, was ready by about 5:30 a.m. I was able to have a good breakfast before the big event.

The hotel and rooms are clean, and the rooms are stocked with the necessary amenities.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
nword, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Greetings Hugo! Thank you so much for giving us your feedback! We strive to exceed our guests expectations and are thrilled to hear that did just that! We look foward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I am a business traveler and finding a place to stay that makes you feel at home is important to me. This a great neighborhood, lots of resturants with shopping close by if you need anything. The rooms are very clean and you will get a great night sleep (no noisey traffic). Moving into the day is a breeze with a wonderful breakfast. What I appreciate the most is how the staff works together in providing a pleasant travel experience. I truely felt at home. Thanks again everyone. You are the reason I look forward to many happy returns. You truely do offer the best service.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Greetings Chip! Thank You for your wonderful comments! We're so pleased to hear that we made your stay so memorable and welcoming! As always, if there is anything we can to assit you, please reach out to us! All of us here hope to welcome you back again real soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

My husband and I love to travel and have stayed in many different chains as well as mom and pop places. We have decided that our favorite is the Hampton. We have stayed in san Antonio...ft worth...Austin (our personal favorite) and Dallas. The service and cleanliness is always the same no matter which one we choose. The mattresses are amazing and we are always well rested. We recommend the Hampton to all of our friends and family. Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Excellent stay. Staff was beyond expectations. Very professional and welcoming. Remembered my name throughout the whole stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank R B
nword, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Greetings RB! Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for submiting your comments on your recent stay with us! I'm so pleased to hear that our staff exceeded your expectaions and all of here look forward to seeing you again!