All reviews austin airport service road bratwurst full size kitchen an extended stay front desk free breakfast is the general manager hard boiled eggs marriott properties an early flight nice property oatmeal comfortable stay shuttle service lobby area enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel near the Austin airport. The hotel is a suite with a separate bedroom from the living room. The hotel feels new and fresh. My only issue with the hotel was that there are limited dining options unless you have a car.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Everything was great about this place, WE LOVED OUR ROOM! Staff was supper helpful and kind.
Our room did have some makeup from a previous guest on the bathroom shelving unit. I wasn't thrilled about the day service our room received either. We had left early in the day, came back to get ready for an evening wedding and our room was untouched. Had to get supplies to shower from desk, didn't get serviced until we were back from the wedding...... and had asked a few times.... perhaps a transition in your housekeeping dept?
We will most likely stay here again, even still. Front desk staff was so helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because our flight arrived at 4 am and the rental car places were closed. We had to take an Uber because the shuttle had stopped running. Check-in was fine, but when we got to the room, it wasn’t clean. The bed was made, but the bathroom was still dirty - urine on the toilet seat, bathroom floor dirty, towels in disarray. The front desk girl moved us quickly to another room which was a little better.
We slept fine, but the next morning, I found that the shampoo dispenser was out of shampoo. Had to use the bath gel instead. Also, the toilet paper roll was nearly used up and there was no replacement roll in the room.
This location is brand new and already looking shabby because of poor cleaning. I hope they keep up with things. If not, they’ll start getting bad reviews.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Omar A, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Good day to you,

Let me first extend to you my humble apologies regarding your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn. This is very uncharacteristic of our property and I will personally look into the matter. These missing details are the keys to success of not only our hotel, but the brand.

I appreciate the honest feedback, as it is guests like you that help us grow from our shortcomings. Please let me know the next time your travels bring you back into Austin so that we can have the honor of accommodating you again. That way you may have the experience that we strive for, and that you deserve.

I am at your service.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

our stay was awesome. it was me and my wifes first stay ever in a room that had its a kitchen with dishwasher, glassware, fridge/freezer, sink. the staff was awesome and quick to arrive at the door for any reason. the tv gave the option of regular tv or internet tv (netflix, free hbo on demand, pandora, hulu, etc.) the downside is the parking lot is tight.... not impossible, but tight. we have a 3/4 ton crew cab and the parking spots seemed narrow and the parking lot had tight corners when full but its managable. otherwise, best hotel stay ive had yet.

Room Tip: you might miss it, entrance is a little hidden
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Got a great deal on this hotel on Hotwire the night before we flew out of the country. Hotel is VERY close to the airport, so super convenient! Awesome rooms, very clean, quick check in; we were impressed since this was our first stay at a Residence Inn. Didn’t need all the amenities, but appreciated the extra room and a/c already cold. It is a little hard to find the turn, but just go slow in the right hand lane after you exit on Riverside and you will see the small banner that says Now Open Residence Inn and turn right. Very nice, new, and we will definitely stay again next time we fly out of Austin.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple