All reviews free bottled water room was clean cotton patch have stayed at several cinnamon rolls front desk staff lobby area restaurants and shopping the staff was friendly and helpful next morning enjoyed our stay athens scuba park great room hotel is located great place to stay canton trade days hie
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Friendly and helpful front desk staff. Typical Holiday Inn hot breakfast. Rooms were quiet and comfortable, but looking a little worn with knicks on the walls and sloppy re-caulking in the bathrooms. Still, pretty good value for a quick stopover while in town.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Complimentary breakfast and happy hour included in cost of lodging makes this place a winner in my book. The rooms were clean and quiet and there was also complimentary bottled water in the mini fridge. Plus you could go to the lobby and get free bottled water any time. The staff was friendly and helpful. We definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: great location and value
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susie F
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and cool. The a.c. unit was a portable unit with a hole cut in ceiling for exhaust vent. I was not impressed with this at all. When we can back after a day out exploring we realized all of our towels rags and hand towels were gone but not replaced. For starters we had the do not disturb sign up. We didn't want anyone in our room. I was later told by front desk staff that because we added another day of stay the housekeeping thought we left. Ok I get that but once she saw our stuff in room and bathroom she shouldn't have touched anything. Just left. The sign was on door for a reason. I am a long time IHG member and I have never not received my points till now. It was because of the booking site so the hotel told me. That's a first. I have used this booking site before and always get my points.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We apologize for what sounds like a miss understanding. Thank you for letting us know and we are looking into your concerns. Christy

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We visit Athens for Athens SCUBA Park. The Holiday Inn Express is less than a mile from the park. We are looking for a restful experience before and after a long day of diving. The hotel has a couple of luggage carts available for hauling gear and luggage to/from the room. The free breakfast and happy hour are nice pluses! Book early as this hotel is very popular.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback . Christy

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I was there doing storm work for 5 weeks. I have seldom been treated better than I was there. The Manager and her staff go above and beyond to see to the needs of the people that visit them. Mostly the Man that does the breakfast in the morning does an AWESOME job! Gives you a great start to your day. Then when your done they have a Managers special every night to entertain there guest.
Truly a pleasure to stay there!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

We really appreciated you and your great conversations. Thank you for being that guest that will touch your heart forever. Have a great day and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks Christy General Manager