“Daddy daughter date”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Menu offers hot, classic, club and grilled sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, starters, sides, desserts, and a kids menu. Open daily.
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I ate dinner here and as always the food was great! And the service was excellent. The staff are always super friendly and are helpful in ordering or asking if you need anything at your table. My daughter and I come here for the soup bread bowl and my favorite Max Spud! Great job McAlister's Deli!

1  Thank Jason H

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I've had a Reuben Sandwich, mine was so delish the other night! Everything was fresh and very tasty, glad to have my generous chips back on my plate & not some puny little bag of chips. We tried to eat outside cause it was a pleasant cool evening but the flies were of epic pestilence proportion like the 11th plague. Gotta do something about it...since it such a nice patio. Going back soon!

1  Thank Chantal V
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The garden fresh turkey sandwich was not tasty this time. I order it all the time and it was off. They also quit carrying the cheese that originally went on it so I had to switch up the cheese. The potato soup was okay. Not as good as usual and the lady who took my order didn't even crack a smile. Flies all over the place.

1  Thank Sadie D
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

McAlister's is my go to place when traveling for work. This one did not disappoint. The potato soup was perfect & of course their tea. Staff made effort to check on refills & if food was okay. I would go back.

1  Thank 806Poke
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We really like McAlister's in general for their wide menu variety and great iced tea. This location does not disappoint. My most recent experience was a large to go order. And the service was top notch. The order was completely correct, and it came out promptly. The employees were all very friendly, and the food quality was excellent. This is a great deli for Athens!

1  Thank mpugh22