All reviews double tree transportation service front desk awesome hotel the entire staff american airlines staff was very friendly comfortable beds six flags a wonderful stay dallas area close proximity clean hotel definitely stay here again cowboys game first floor business trip
Reviewed 9 October 2018

For the price paid for the room for a one night stay, I expected it to be extravagant. It was just a plain, normal hotel like any other. Bathroom had loose fixtures. Staff was kind and helpful though. Room was not ready by the time I had set to arrive (3pm arrival....room ready by 345pm).

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dream815141, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Arlington DFW South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

I apologize about the delay you experienced during your arrival and issues you faced with your room. I appreciate you bring that to our attention so we may remedy these issues and better our guest experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This hotel is just minutes away from all of the entertainment in Arlington with plenty of restaurants near by. The hotel staff was friendly and courteous; they really aim to please. I'd definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay we appreciate your kind words and are happy to see our location was convenient to your travel needs.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Brought my daughter and 2 friends to the Taylor Swift concert and stayed here. Hotel is a good solid medium with TERRIFIC staff and customer service. It is also quite old but has nicely remodeled rooms, with great HVAC and beds! Irons in both rooms had burned stuff on surface. Also none of the electrical outlets on either side of bed worked which was inconvenient. Breakfast was ample and delicious. Will stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Calvin P, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Arlington DFW South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The service staff, particularly in the restaurant were rude, lacking in adequate numbers to serve the guests, and charging markups not presented on the menu. Other than that, the stay was adequate, but for the money, you can find better service.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

My first stay here was with my daughter for a you tube event, with just a one night stay, first floor double queen, pool patio door. Arrival was great with super friendly staff and every staff encounter was typical of what I've found with the Hilton brand - friendly, accommodating, helpful, etc. We wanted to take advantage of their late checkout and had no problem arranging that. The day of checkout my daughter found a unique "accessory" under her bed, which I gave to staff at the desk at checkout. The lady who checked us out, as well as the manager, were both very apologetic and kind, offering to refund our stay. I didn't feel that was at all necessary, but they still ended up cutting our bill in half. Between the excellent customer service and great location with very reasonable prices, I knew we would be returning. Our second stay was another single night and we ended up in the same room, which seemed perfect. And arrival staff were great! However, there was trash left behind the TV, my call to extend check out was met by a staff member who didn't try to hide how put out he was with the request. The staff I encountered at the desk to pay for sundries were very curt as well. Sunday morning we woke up to what we thought was a domestic disturbance close by, with yelling in a foreign language and what sounded like a woman crying hysterically. After finally hearing "hallelujah" clearly and searching Google I realized this was a charismatic church service. I commend the hotel for offering meeting space to the community, but think they need to take special care as to where louder groups are located. Sadly, the sour attitude of a handful of staff made it more difficult to tolerate smaller annoyances. That coupled with two occasions where house keeping obviously didn't pay close attention to details is enough to prevent me from staying there again. I have to say the location is good for going to Six Flags or the ball park, it's a newer hotel and doesn't seem to be too difficult to book. I hope this helps someone out there who's trying to decide on a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dream815141, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Arlington DFW South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations and our standards during your visit and i hope we can learn from your comments to move towards a better guest experience.

Lanele L.