“Wow!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Great service. Super fast and friendly.

Food was excellent.

Atmosphere was excellent.

We ordered two lunch entrees and one guacumole dish and that was just a bit too much food for the four of us. Two adults and two kids.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I was in Dallas for a half marathon and wanted to have Tex-Mex before leaving. With taco places on every corner I couldn't decide on where to go. I had to run an errand in Arlington and googled Tex-Mex restaurants and Marianos was #1 on the list. I was seated right away and chips were served immediately. Two kinds of salsa were brought and both were delicious. I'm not a fan of machine margaritas, but I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty the Original Frozen turned out to be. I ordered the Pancho Villa and it did not disappoint. This place is a must-try if you're in the area.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

40 years ago Mariano invented the frozen margarita machine, but that's not the best reason to eat here. This is a special version of Mexican cuisine. Tasty, something for every palate, in a family atmosphere. Oh, and the extraordinary margaritas are a bonus, whether frozen or on the rocks.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I was in Arlington for a family event, and my Aunt had seen Mariano's mentioned in their neighborhood newsletter. So glad she suggested it! The service was great, and very prompt. We each tried a different entree, and I had the Spanish-style chicken enchiladas which were delicious. The food is Tex-Mex, but somehow better .....and being from Houston, we eat a LOT of Mexican food! I would absolutely recommend Mariano's, and wish we had one here.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Dinner with peers-large group. Seated right away-good cocktails and endless chips. Service was fast and good for a large group. Try the sweet tea-strange but it was delicious. Chicken was as expected for a Mexican food dish and served with lots of condiments. Give this place a try-