“Best Tex Mex Ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017

On August 8th, I was among a party of six and everyone raved about their meals. I had the burrito and opted to dress it with the unique flavor of Texas Chili instead of the queso. I was rewarded for my decision. But not before we all got to savor the experience of truly fresh chips and a variety of salsa brought to our table almost immediately upon sitting. If that weren't enough, the signature drink menu is over-the-top impressive including a never before tasted Whiskey-tini. Each drink is North of $10 but worth every penny. The challenge is suppressing the urge to eat quantities above your "that's-enough capacity line." Go, but when you do, ignore these rave reviews, and set your expectation at "normal." Then prepare to have the sudden urge to write a review that tops this one.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for many many years, whether done in or take out. It's still 1 of my favorite Mexican restaurants. The drinks are great, staff, and food. It's been around a long time!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food and margaritas are always good. This place has been here for many, many years. I started going here with friends from work about 20 years ago. It branched from there to taking family members.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is one of our GO-TO's
It is always delicious and we love to sit in the bar area for the fun atmosphere. Excellent margaritas to top it off!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Good portions, great taste! The only downside was the menu didn't have a variety of options. We ended up going back twice in our week visit to Texas because it was that good!

Been to Mariano's Hacienda? Share your experiences!