See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Wouldn’t stay here Plenty of other nice hotels to stay at for the same price. Arrived late and just stopped in here. We left an hour later the smell in the room was horrible even though the room looked clean. Bugs everywhere in the room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the bed comfort issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

One Word!!! Nasty!! Our room was full of mesquites and we didn't even have hot water in our room.. The Staff is friendly but they need to do better with getting the rooms ready for the next guest. Stay Away!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I rarely write negative reviews.. I try to calm down before I do. It has been one month and I decided that I needed to warn anyone taking their children here. It is NO PLACE for a family. I will NEVER pick this hotel chain for anything again. We knew the area, we used to live there. We got a good rate HOWEVER finding hair in the bedding, cigarette burns, stained towels... We checked out almost as quickly as we checked in. Never again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hi Mallory. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

After driving 15 hours straight I was desperately needing sleep and a safe hotel to stay at because I was traveling alone with my 18 month old. The hotel staff was very understanding and let us check in before chack out time allowing us to rest all day and through the night to be fully rested to continue the ride. The area had a Walmart 5 minutes away and a mall across the street. It seemed like a safe area. No scary people around. The room was very comfortable and looked new and clean. There was a fridge and microwave as well. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel to go pick up a family member, I checked in on a Friday evening and checked out Saturday morning. I had two children with me and all they wanted to do was swim but when we got to the hotel we were told the pool was not working. It would've been nice to know when booking online that the pool was out of service. The room smelled HORRIBLE! Don't get me wrong it was clean, but that smell couldn't be over looked. The entire bathroom had issues. The toilet seat was so loose that I personally had to fix it or risk falling off the toilet The showers floor was in such bad shape it almost seemed like the floor was going to fall through. It definitely wasn't worth what I paid. Would I go back? No. I will say however the lady at the check in desk was very friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.