“Top Notch Presentation of the Salad Bar & Great Food”
Review of Chamas Do Brazil

Chamas Do Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Chamas Do Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 865 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with the service and the food. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by friendly staff as they were passing by. The hostess was friendly. She acknowledged us immediately and located our reservation. We were seated shortly afterward. If you frequent Brazilian churrascaria steakhouses you will appreciate this - the salad bar is much larger than Texas de Brazil and Fogo de Chao. They have more items on the salad bar. Their floral arrangement is very beautiful. It sits above the entire salad bar area and really adds to the bountiful presentation of delicious foods. I tried to get a little of almost everything, but that's an amateur move because I needed to save space for the meats. And the grilled meats were very tender. They ask your preferences of variety and temperature and they got it right all night. The lamb chops were my favorite followed very closely by the picanha (top sirloin). Make sure you get the mango version of the caipirinha. It is very delicious. Our waitress, Ana, was very nice and attentive. The staff worked the floor very well and assisted each other very nicely. We will definitely go back and take friends and family with us. We had a great experience. Worth every penny.

1  Thank PinkToes_in_the_Sand

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Man this place serves good food and great service. They are constantly coming to ur table and giving u more food before ur plate can get empty. A bit pricey 114 dollars for two adults but each bite made it more worth it.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

As I have previously rated this location with my husband, we were here on NYE 2016, party of 7. They absolutely did not fall short from my previous experience and again it was excellent . Our server had excellent customer service , she took the time to explain the whole thing to my mother in Spanish as it was my mom's first time at a steak house. The salad bar was kept clean and completely replenished despite the crowd , the restaurant was completely full on NYE. Overall, our dinner lasted about 3 hours or so, and ended up trying the amazing desserts. Even though it was a bit pricey absolutely worth every penny!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had a couples luncheon at the restaurant. The staff was unbelievably nice. The food was superb as well. In comparison to the more renowned Brazilian Steakhouses, I think this place is decent and a better value for money.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I wanted to like this restaurant. I really did. The service is wonderful. The meats are very tasty, but I was unpleasantly surprised at the thick (3/4 inch) layer of fat on the house specialty, the sirloin picaiña (?) Delayed gastro effects woke us up around 3 am.
The salad bar was extensive in selections, but none of them were remarkable.

1  Thank monica_k840