“Outside dining”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Vietnamese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Piranha Killer Sushi is a premier dining destination for exquisite sushi and cuisine. KILLER SUSHI - KILLER DRINKS - KILLER ATMOSPHERE Piranha Killer Sushi serves up a twist on Japanese cuisine by fusing flavors of the Pacific Asian Rim into traditional classics as well as unique signature dishes. Piranha Killer Sushi has locations in North Arlington, South Arlington, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio with more locations on the way. Stellar guests relations and customer service is our goal as well as connecting and giving back to our communities. Piranha Killer Sushi has partnered with charities such as The Boys & Girls Club, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, March of Dimes and many more as well as conducting annual toy and canned food drives. We Welcome You to Piranha Killer Sushi!
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Piranha has some very clever and unique sushi rolls and they are larger than usual. We ate outside under the covered patio. It is right on the busy road but that's ok. Service was good for us.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2017

we ordered the forget about it roll, dancing eel roll, salmon skin roll, some seared sesame tuna, escolar, also, chicken fried rice, chicken teriyaki, appetizers had the crab cakes and spring rolls. crab cakes and spring rolls were a hit. We loved the rolls, my five year old grand son loved the rolls also. sesame seared tuna, yum. I was disapointed with the escolar, I have had better. other than that very good, great service. will go back, when I visit Arlington.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Malcom was a great waiter. Food was great. Kitchen was quite slow. Food from the kitchen was very slow - sushi came out way before food from the kitchen.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Not one of my top spots for sushi, but it is local to me and they do have Kirin beer. The menu changes every few months, so I can't really say what they have on it now.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Kenneth H
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place is around the corner from where we live. Because of that we just assumed we had to drive for miles to get good sushi. My husband is not so much about it, but is always excited to go here.
On Friday and Saturdays, Piranha is usually packed with it's outdoor patio and live entertainment. The happy hour is really the best. Their happy hour is also on Sunday from 12-5 and it is a steal. The drinks are so good. My favorite martini is the Lychee Martini. Every Bento box is a winner, as well. If you don't know what to order, just get the Marry Me roll and any one of their martinis and you will be coming back again, for sure.

Date of visit: April 2017