“Excellent curry”

Lotus Cafe
Ranked #97 of 922 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

It’s important to support family businesses. This place hires local high school kids. I like that. The food is good, really good. I recommend the Pho, spring rolls and definitely, the curry. The prices are good. Since it’s local, you may run into neighbors and friends there.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I have been here many times and have always had excellent service. Highly recommend! Try the vermicelli and the sandwiches.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have a few go to's and Lotus is one of them. They serve one of my favorite Pho's around. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. I would recommend Lotus Cafe to anyone.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

During a business trip to Texas my client took me for Vietnamese food at The Lotus Cafe in Arlington. The Pho was exceptional and service excellent. I went back the next day for Lo Mien. Great place and recommend it highly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We have eaten a few times with family and the food is very good. The kids love the deep-fried dumplings, orange chicken, and lo-mein. The adults enjoyed the pad basil and hunan chicken. We all shared the crab rangoon and the sauce they bring with it is amazing!!! Obviously it is a small, family cafe and I love that! The service is super friendly and the food is LEGIT! Definitely worth a try if you are in South Arlington!

Date of visit: September 2016